Show Off Your Base

MadMartyr

• 2 weeks later...

Chateau de Ganja

I decided to maintain the original castle look that was there. Each rounded part is a Helipad on top and a car garage under it. The best part, I'm completely surrounded by 40 ai spawn points with 4-6 ai at each spawn. When they spawn in, they spawn anywhere within 600m of the location the spawn point picked, and roam about 600m. Each ai is carrying the best possible weapons they can, and have the highest difficulty set. Why the hell would I live in the middle of an Ai stronghold?? Why not?

y32iFMm.jpg

K0ys4wq.png8ZJVHqR.png

Here is my Dungeon...Walls were made of wood with lots of windows for a reason, So that the prisoners can look out at all the AI running around and realize how vulnerable they are in here.qBf9WHN.pnghjjTD8g.png

This is one of the garages under the helipads6DVFHfG.pngsf8Lxz5.png

Inside one of the towers near the top level.

IbK2G9p.pngk2pfn5C.jpgdk4jCWG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

An abandoned base. There are several of these across Chernarus. This one overlooks Electro. The furniture works too: the laptop controls surveillance cameras, water barrels refill bottles, the radio picks up the Emergency Broadcast System, the stove warms the home, the hob cooks food and the PC connects to the AEG. There's also a fuel pump in the wooden shack which requires a generator to refill a vehicle.

Upgb1VX.jpg

oWB63vi.jpg

gWtJduY.jpg

uNSGzsd.jpg

uiSmgo6.jpg

HAGn3Mx.jpg

My homemade humble abode...http://imgur.com/a/hlRKx#2rZH06Q

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...