Random Vehicles and ownership.

Messiahh

I play on Chernarus AIA servers and I was playing for about an hour in the server, then it restarts. I rejoin the server once its up and I spot a kart not too far from me. I get a little nervous thinking someone was already around the area. I unlock the kart and check was inside and it was two LMGs. I steal the kart and leave some where far from where I found it. The scary thing is that it was completely random. I either thought someone left it here and when looting OR it was just randomly spawned vehicle. I don't even know.

I just wanna know, do vehicles randomly respawn or was the vehicle someone's? The town I was in was pretty empty, I didn't really see anyone. I wanna say that vehicles do randomly spawn but I don't want to take my word since I feel like it will kill me. I'm still new to epoch. 

My other question is.. Is there a way to claim the vehicle as mine? Do I need keys or something? I went to a trader and saw that I can actually sell the kart but I have no idea if it's officially mine or not. HELP !

Thanks. I'm still pretty new to Epoch. I also logged out inside the vehicle thinking that I will still be in the vehicle when I next spawn.

vehicles randomly spawn. they can be sold to traders (any vehicles u see in traders would of been sold to them)

there are no keys....

and the vehicle owner is the last person in the drivers seat, when you get out you can lock the vehicle usingthe inventory menu but it only locks for half an hour or until the next reset (which ever happens first)

if your in a group other members of your group can unlock the vehicle in the half hour, after the 30 min is up anyone can unlock it and steal it then sell it if they want.....

vehicles randomly spawn. they can be sold to traders (any vehicles u see in traders would of been sold to them)

there are no keys....

and the vehicle owner is the last person in the drivers seat, when you get out you can lock the vehicle usingthe inventory menu but it only locks for half an hour or until the next reset (which ever happens first)

if your in a group other members of your group can unlock the vehicle in the half hour, after the 30 min is up anyone can unlock it and steal it then sell it if they want.....

Ahhh alright makes sense. I play alone so I have to be aware of that. But thanks man.