XCam Map

Oshydaka

I have tested that map in the editor. It looks nice and all but it runs very low when it comes to FPS. I got about 25-30 fps on that map. Got higher when I set viewdistance to about 500 inside a city. Maybe 30-40 there.

If you add a mod on top of this it will tank the FPS even further and then add a bunch of players. It will have huge performance issues sadly.

But it looks good. 

I have tested that map in the editor. It looks nice and all but it runs very low when it comes to FPS. I got about 25-30 fps on that map. Got higher when I set viewdistance to about 500 inside a city. Maybe 30-40 there.

If you add a mod on top of this it will tank the FPS even further and then add a bunch of players. It will have huge performance issues sadly.

But it looks good. 

Have you test the low density version ?

You do realise this is a prototype/showcase map to show what can be done with the X-Cam mod (when it gets released), and was never intended to be used for mission scenarios, let alone an MP mission scenario.

We are pleased to announce that we have completed the X-Cam prototype map 1.0. Please note that this map is indeed a kind of a prototype.
The prototype map was not designed to play missions on there
. In particular, vehicles have some problems to stay/drive on the roads,
because the density of objects in the immediate vicinity is too high.

I'm quite excited about X-Cam and have been following thier updates for a while now and im sure anyone else who is interested in Terrain generation and/or object/prefab composition will be too.

TLDR; This is a showcase of a MOD; This is not suitable for a SP mission nor MP environment.