[deleted]

CRY3rn

As much as I agree with you on finding an m107 laying around, I love the level of weapons used in the mod.  The weapons are what does it for me, and it's really not that far from reality in some of today's homes (at least in the US)

A lot of people have AR15s, AR10s, and various types of semi auto assault rifles... all kinds of pistols. Some even automatic with the proper ATF license.   Some people even own the consumer version of the m107.  Since it's 2035 or whatever I can see higher tech weapons being feasible.

My personal "hunting" rifle is a semi auto 7.62x51 DMR with a scope similar to the LRPS in game (Probably closest to the mk18 in game)  So yeah, not too far from possible.

Yeah, you kinda have to have the mindset that the people living here before were well armed lol.

I wish the devs would place items in expected "containers", like clothes in wardrobes or under beds, rifles only in pelican cases, other general items in the other loot places.  I mean you can generally expect to find food in stoves or fridges....although I find people liked to keep paint and smoke grenades in stoves for some reason.

-

I miss the M110 and/or SR25.

It was the best of both worlds.. Zeroed and zoomable DMR style scope.

I have to agree about the "anything everywhere" spawn system being a bit strange.

I personally would like to see it organized that only certain items would spawn in certain objects.

Ie: couches/sofa's spawn clothing, food and wearable items.   Shelving units spawn metals, ammo and weapons.

Just my thoughts.  Careful where you sit.... That gun could be loaded under those cushions.