Chernarus AiA Configuring issue

pr0dukt

Question

current command line; @Epoch;@EpochHive;@allinarmaterrainpack;

Obviously running the Chernarus mission pbo, with it being called for in the config.cfg

i sit and watch the RPT stream as my server is loading up all its addons, and this the only place i can see anything remotely resembling an error. It does this at the end of every attempt after loading up all the mods and addons, then starts back up again in a different RPT.

all mods load in then at the end of every rpt is;

19:48:50 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_mp
19:48:50 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_spawn
19:48:50 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_mpexec
19:48:50 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_getcfgdata
19:48:50 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
19:48:50 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init
19:48:50 "-- LOOTSPAWNER initialise ------------------------"
19:48:50 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.2.5.2"

I believe it might have something to do with my database, as this particular server used to be an altis server, I wiped the database, and now I cannot get Chernarus to start for the life of me.

Anyone have any insight as to what the "NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!" could be caused from?

15 answers to this question

current command line; @Epoch;@EpochHive;@allinarmaterrainpack;

Don't worry about the briefing thing, Epoch has no mission biefing as it's a persistant survival game, not a milsim mission :)

Try loading it like this -mod=@Epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack;@EpochHive;

The way you have it is @modclientfiles;@modserverfiles;@extramod

You have to load your map addons before the server addon so it selects the right config options for the map that is defined in your mission file, atm your loading the map after the server config is loaded, which for obvious reasons wont work :)

Yes, this server is through GTX hosting and is running redis as far as i know. I don't have access to the redis exe to confirm that, but I've seen the backups generate so i'd venture to say Redis. As i've ran an altis server with them for awhile.

It's acting very strange however. if i leave it alone for awhile and it tries starting the server up like a half dozen times, it eventually sticks and im able to get in and join. Plus it saves everything alright from what I can tell. but when i restart it again, i go through the same thing. it gets through all its preprocessing and loading and starts the server, then closes down and does it all over again 4-5 more times then sticks online.

It's the weirdest shit ive seen with a bootup of a server. Not sure what is causing it.

yup it's redis, trying to have GTX look into it, but i may not hear back today. urgh. The redis db is failing to connect on start up for some reason and i cant manually fix it as i dont have access to the redis exe. Why I can't wait to move my servers over to a dedi.

yup it's redis, trying to have GTX look into it, but i may not hear back today. urgh. The redis db is failing to connect on start up for some reason and i cant manually fix it as i dont have access to the redis exe. Why I can't wait to move my servers over to a dedi.

You are at the mercy of someother persons time table. Sucks doesnt it?

Absolutely. <_<

Why I'm renting a Dedi through OVH right after christmas and putting my servers on that. Tired of this limited access nonsense. It's crippling my ability to maintain my servers the way i want. I never dealth with this shit when i was running my Overpoch servers in arma 2 back when. Hosting sucks.