need assistance(question)

cryptomanian

there are torrents for every game but to answer your question if I must yes you can enable epoch fine meaning the mod will work but u can't join any servers without the game being connected to steam so as I said before a no steam version doesn't even work properly

there are torrents for every game but to answer your question if I must yes you can enable epoch fine meaning the mod will work but u can't join any servers without the game being connected to steam so as I said before a no steam version doesn't even work properly

Okay. thanks, that answers the question.

That's illegal and you should probably not talk about it here.

I wasn't aware.

Epoch doesn't have a single player mission file anyway so even if you did enable Arma 3 Epoch on your Pirated and cracked version of Arma 3 you wouldn't be able to connect to any servers due to the fact that your using a pirated copy of the game. If you want to get a copy of Arma 3 legitimately and as cheap as you can get I would try here --> http://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=Arma+3

You could load the mod and use the models in the editor, but you wouldn't be able to join any servers. I doubt there are any Epoch servers that somehow run an Arma 3 server that you wouldn't need a legit version of Arma 3 for.