[PreRelease] Working AI-Mission System

Sp4rkY

Hi guys !

I will finally present you a working AI-Mission System with working AI-Damage to every player which joins the first time.

I´m not the creator of this system, its from my mate KiloSwiss ! All credits goes to KiloSwiss for his amazing power of working at this !!!

Have fun to check this out and give response of any bugs ! :)

And here it is:

epoch_missions.zip

Further instructions will come, i just want to give you this pretty christmas gift first ! :)

cheers

• Upload a3epochmissions.pbo to your Epochhive/addons
  • add clientside init.sqf to the mission pbo -or- copy what is provided in the supplied init to your already existing init.sqf
  • add provided BE filter exceptions to the correct line in BE scripts.txt
  • Start server
  • Profit

Hi

Got it working but when mission spawns  all players and even players that log after mission has spawned get kicked for LOCAL MARKER MISSION MARKER no clue how to solve this as ive got the lines correct in the scripts.txt but players still get kicked anyone know how to fix this or can someone whos it actualy works post their scripts.txt please

Hi

Got it working but when mission spawns  all players and even players that log after mission has spawned get kicked for LOCAL MARKER MISSION MARKER no clue how to solve this as ive got the lines correct in the scripts.txt but players still get kicked anyone know how to fix this or can someone whos it actualy works post their scripts.txt please

The createMarker filter was set to 1 in the original configs (Atleast for me) just change the 7 in setMarker to 1.

So it looks like this

1 createMarker !="createMarkerLocal [\"MissionMarker\", _markerPos]" 

My mission markers spawn, when you get to the location there's nothing there :unsure:

RPT shows :

20:51:30 "### Running Mission "Bandit Camp" now"
20:51:30 "##Spawn_Soldiers##"
20:51:31 "Mission AI: AI is disabled"
20:51:31 "Mission AI: Waiting for possible thread(s)"