[PreRelease] Working AI-Mission System

Sp4rkY

This should happen in both Versions of Chernarus, when You don't follow the install instructions.

To fix it, add the exceptions to the BE filters (scripts.txt) as written in the readme.txt under "Install Step 3."

- Line 47:

7 setDamage !="([4654.62,9593.63,0] nearestObject 145259) setDamage 1" !="([4654.62,9593.63,0] nearestObject 145260) setDamage 1" !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;"

Testet with Epoch 0.2.5.2

Please report back when it still does NOT work and provide Your scripts.txt and script.log if possible.

Greez KiloSwiss

hey guys i installed the missions and they are working ! but the problem is ! there are no markers on map to find the mission!!!

i use infistar admin tool and change one entry:

/*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM =  true;    /* true or false */

but the global marker cant find in the run.sqf!

so what can i do?

greez from germany

:lol: omg kiloswiss you are my hero im so new to this im learning but man add to client side dont even know what that ment ontill i seen what you did i just today found out about pbo manage thats how new i am to this stuff drop and drag my *** sorry pbo pissed me off lol what are you guys using for a pbo editor pbo wouoldnt let me drop the init file into altis pbo i need the rookie of the year set up lol but thanks man

Hi KiloSwiss - I got this script kick:

26.12.2014 21:17:51: playername+id here - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\init.sqf"

[] execVM "scripts\welcome.sqf";

if(isDedicated)exitWith{};

fn_createMissio"

Any idea?

That script isn't anything to do with the missions, ask the author

hmmm, weird as I only started receiving it once I added the ai missions - also just got setdamage #0 - wondering if the two are maybe not compatible?

use something like beyond compare when updating your battleye filters.. Looks like you may have overwritten the filter for the welcome message script.

@Richie

Who reads the readme? ;)

@Capt-Hero

If You installed everything correctly, it should work.

Have You added the init.sqf into Your epoch.altis.pbo?

Re-do the steps inside the readme.txt and check if the server is shut down when You try to upload and overwrite files!

@way420

You can use multiple Tools/Programs to unpack and repack a *.pbo

I use Kegetys cpbo for most of the time, simply unpack any pbo and repack any folder into a pbo with the context menu in the Windows explorer, nothing easyer than that.

To unbinarize some files like the mission.sqm (only if You attempt to edit this file) You will need another Programm like Eliteness

All community made Programms to edit/create Files from or for ArmA can be found here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Community_Tools

@KingRaymond795

[] execVM "scripts\welcome.sqf"; <-- This is a custom Script in Your init.sqf and You have to add an exception for this to the BE filter "exec" in Your scripts.txt.

You probably had one in there, but it then got overwritten when You added my lines for the BE Filters from the install instructions.

Always be carefull on what you do, better just add the exceptions to the excisting ones instead of overwriting the whole line.

Greez KiloSwiss

@Capt-Hero

If You installed everything correctly, it should work.

Have You added the init.sqf into Your epoch.altis.pbo?

Re-do the steps inside the readme.txt and check if the server is shut down when You try to upload and overwrite files!

@way420

You can use multiple Tools/Programs to unpack and repack a *.pbo

I use Kegetys cpbo for most of the time, simply unpack any pbo and repack any folder into a pbo with the context menu in the Windows explorer, nothing easyer than that.

To unbinarize some files like the mission.sqm (only if You attempt to edit this file) You will need another Programm like Eliteness

All community made Programms to edit/create Files from or for ArmA can be found here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Community_Tools

@KingRaymond795

[] execVM "scripts\welcome.sqf"; <-- This is a custom Script in Your init.sqf and You have to add an exception for this to the BE filter "exec" in Your scripts.txt.

You probably had one in there, but it then got overwritten when You added my lines for the BE Filters from the install instructions.

Always be carefull on what you do, better just add the exceptions to the excisting ones instead of overwriting the whole line.

Greez KiloSwiss

ok i tried it but same bug! i see on the map the ai´s but no marker ! everything work except the marker ! i think it is the entry  of the run.sqf the with global markers ! i dont have this entry in my run.sqf ! only the local marker!!!

@Capt-Hero

Please edit your post and remove the full quote!

This looks so retarded and makes absolutely no sense at all  :wacko:

To Your problem:

I don't have infiSTARs AntiHack so I can't give you any support on this, please contact infiSTAR (since he can't write in this forum anymore) directly.

@KingRaymond795

The loot is not finally and will be changed tomorrow.

Editing Your BE filters should not be needed with the next update, or I will provide updated filters as I did before.

Please be patient.

Greez KiloSwiss