Cherno Server Files For Epoch..

Diceman

Is it just me or are you being condescending? I'm well aware that's the case but you made it seem like they'd already released them to hosts and so I was asking if that's the case.

I don't think so.

To quote Richie (Another official host) from another thread;

Official hosts have the files slightly earlier to bug hunt and report back, hotfixes are then applied before a public release.

Official host's got them the other day. If you see a server hosting Epoch Chernarus that are not official, then they are on the older server release and older client files. 

I don't think thats true. I am using the latest client files and playing on a non official host. So someone leaked the official files to non official hosts it looks like.

2.5.2 has some serious bugs with group systems, traders spawning inside buildings you cant enter.

I hope its early to mid January so the Team gets some much needed holiday rest.

I don't think traders spawning in buildings you can't enter is a bug. It's more a of a limitation on Chernarus. I don't think you'll have that problem on Altis. There are so many buildings that can't be entered and Epoch can't determine if it's an enterable building. The fact that there are so many buildings you can't go in is one of the reasons not to run that map. So many less loot spawns available.

I don't think traders spawning in buildings you can't enter is a bug. It's more a of a limitation on Chernarus. I don't think you'll have that problem on Altis. There are so many buildings that can't be entered and Epoch can't determine if it's an enterable building. The fact that there are so many buildings you can't go in is one of the reasons not to run that map. So many less loot spawns available.

Plenty of loot spawns on Chern. They are also hollowing the houses out for release later. =)

Still traders spawning where you cant reach them, i'd consider that a bug, as it is not intended.