Can I put a combination lock on a wooden shed ?

DerSascha

It should be possibly to make it so it uses a key or is attached to the players UID should it not? Just thinking about the origins houses.

I'm going to look to see if it's possible to add different classnames to the origins code tonight somehow, may be way off but worth a go.

It should be possibly to make it so it uses a key or is attached to the players UID should it not? Just thinking about the origins houses.

I'm going to look to see if it's possible to add different classnames to the origins code tonight somehow, may be way off but worth a go.

This is Epoch, not Origins. In Epoch, there are no lockable sheds. You could always surround your shed with walls and put a locked wood door on it to access it.

Ye I'm aware this is epoch but what im getting at is couldn't the same code that is used on the houses be used on the sheds ect, to block the gear access unless the correct person who placed it is present.

No. You'd need to create new content, ie: use the Origins content, and that would require players to have that extra content since it's not part of Epoch. Either that, or the devs would have to modify the Epoch code, which I'm pretty sure since they haven't gone forward with this idea in the past (It's been brought up), they aren't inclined to do it now.