<82ndAB> Altis EpochMod.com Roaming AI & Random Missions 4 Hr restarts

Tigah

I removed your ban twice now and saw you try to connect and you got banned again. Are you sure it isn't something on your end? Do me a favor and try to join another Epoch server and let me know if you can connect. Thanks. Oh and you should build another base somewhere else on the map if you don't want people to mess with it. You couldn't have picked a worst spot to build.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

why you don't update the server? my base from updating costs proto and on it Iza of it things will be gone, walls and the dzhamer will switch-off locks. so it is impossible if opened the server that to a budta of dobra to look behind it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • vbawol featured this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello i havent played epoch for a long time and i used play as part of a small group we used to play arma 2 mod, would definately get involved with this, only issue is im having trouble connecting if someone can give me some advice on where to get the mods witch mods i need and how to launch the game, i remember using play with six when arma 3 epoch first launched but now i cant remember how to join and there are many mods to choose from. if anyone could help please get in touch, my steam id is EVANS 101. If i could get some help joining the server i could pass the knowledge to my friends and there would be around 4 of us maybe more, thanks