<82ndAB> Altis EpochMod.com Roaming AI & Random Missions 4 Hr restarts

Tigah

today attacked my base and stole the car Hunter which I bought what to do? it on was closed.thanks in advance. my base really near the terminal of the airport. I it constructed one + Hunter who at attack tried to destroy base bought. but I left and when Hunter came that of two cars and their pickup wasn't.

there are no words... yesterday I closed base. at me in it even rooms weapon and it is closed. it was closed and автомобиль.счас I come all 3 m107 one 408 with sights, machine guns, all food. I saved gold in a box somewhere on 3000 was and much that. all stole. question as? the even opened car was opened! and blew up my Hunter. I don't see sense so to play...

to you on me in general to spit? from the closed rooms from the closed garage from the closed car all stole from me having left the stuff and to you though that.... and I all this ran looked for in the days alone but not the company in 10 people as you...

there is no base and the car and rooms in base were closed, and they took out everything from food to a snaiperok with sights gold ingots and all valuable that is! even the closed car was opened and got everything from there that is!attack wasn't, I sat before o'clock in the morning Moscow time, a stalemate locked everything and left and having come in the morning they even didn't leave a Coca Cola can and Lish stuff machine guns etc didn't take away it and the to me left stuff, it was not attack and cheaters!

• vbawol featured this topic