Keeping Krypto.

Messiahh

I'm really new to Epoch but not to Arma 3. But the whole the Krypto currency is kinda confusing to me. Can you keep your krypto after you die or not?

I was playing and I looted stuff then sold them. Some guy kills me and I didn't pay attention to how much krypto I had after respawning, so I didn't know if I had krypto still or not, but I had about 90 krypto before I died. I go back to my dead body to pick up my remainings and while I was still in my inventory, I realize I still have my krypto. Later on, I die again and I lose my krypto after respawn. I don't get it.

So is there a way to keep your krypto after dying? Did my body have the krypto? I don't know :l 

I need someone to clear this up for me. Thanks

Also, I'm playing on AIA terrain package servers... Servers with Chernarus because I love DayZ and which is why I started playing Arma 3 Epoch.

If you die you lose 100 krypto in your bank and whatever krypto you have on you is on the ground. It looks like a samsung galaxy note 4 or an iphone on the ground.

Oh nice! I saw that too and picked that up from my body thinking it was the gps I had! Another question, can the other people see it and pick it up as well if they find my body?

Thanks man makes sense now.