IgiLoad Script ( Load-up AI Box Creates, New Vehicle Verification ) [Updated 0.3.7.0]

EliteWarfare

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this.

Any chanch of adding the filter/expression just this script needs. I have the latest BE filter from infiSTAR and there is tons of other stuff in there. So I need to sit and look through the whole line. And in the end (I know that I am gone miss something, and I am not the best guy to look through code  :) ) it just melts in to a big blob..... lol

You should stop using adfly, it redirected me to some bullshit scam page about a virus.

Just host the download on dropbox, or put it on github.

Sorry about that before i had it MediaFire but a buddy told me to put Adfly so i tried it. guess not working :P but after i add the Epoch Vehicle list ill change it back to Mediafire ^-^. Just wait a Few Seconds and on the Top Right it should say SKIP AD click on that and it will take you to the download page :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi script is working great thanks, but we have this attachto kick when trying to load a crate from zupas capture points.

#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:7194 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH -1 [0,-4,0]
#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:7820 B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH -1 [0,-7,0]
#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:8152 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH -1 [0,-4,0]

tried an offroad and a hemmtt.

My attachto.txt.

5 "" !WeaponHolderSimulated !Shot !"(LockBox|FirePlace|PlotPole|Jack)_EPOCH" !"Jack_SIM_EPOCH" !"LockBox_Ghost_EPOCH" !"CinderWallHalf_Ghost_EPOCH" !"(Tipi|StorageShelf|WoodFloor|WoodLargeWall|WoodStairs|WoodRamp)_Ghost_EPOCH" !"Foundation_Ghost_EPOCH" !"Land_Cages_F" !"Epoch_Sapper_F" !"Epoch_Male_F" !"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH" !"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH" !"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH" !"C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH" !"C_SUV_01_EPOCH" !"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH" !"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH" !"B_SDV_01_EPOCH" !"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_mover_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_covered_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_transport_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH" !"ebike_epoch" !"K01" !"K02" !"K03" !"K04" !"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_04_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_police_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_EPOCH" !"jetski_epoch" !"B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH" !"I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH" !"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH" !"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH" !"B_Parachute_02_F" !"Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F"

Offroad is already in there so i tried adding !"Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F" but still the same unfortunately.

Any suggestions would be fantastic

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Ok for me it's BE Script Restrinction #19

My script logs show this...Not sure this has anything to do with igiload.

30.06.2015 22:49:45: Mr.GoodTrust (67.253.1.49:2304) 0b607d3b79cf0c61cee717b59c1f3397 - #19 "uredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign]);
(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSet"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Works great except for the Taru Cargo Pods. They go too far in the bed of the Tempest/HEMMT and when I try to unload them they cause all sorts of mayhem like flipping the truck and blowing up. Anyway I can fix this? Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803807

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803836

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803816

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803854

anyone has this working with 3.0.1.0?

My script text does not have the 7 exec line, is that new?

I have put the igiload folder in the root op the mission.pbo

I put this in init.sqf:

[] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";

Cant find anything in the rtp bout igiload failing or either loading :(