Custom Loadouts for Admins and Regular Players

MisterT

Im currently using this one for random starter loadouts for player respawns. except mine comes with the 'B_parachute' as a constant in the backpack slot for all players, due to a halospawn script im running. But the concept is all there.

private ["_player"];
if (!isServer) then {
	waitUntil {!isNull player};
	waitUntil {player == player};

while {true} do {
		_player = player;
		player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {
			_PistolANDmag = [["hgun_Pistol_Signal_F","6Rnd_GreenSignal_F"],["hgun_Pistol_Signal_F","6Rnd_RedSignal_F"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_Yorris_F","6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F","6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_ACPC2_snds_F","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_ACPC2_F","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Rook40_snds_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_Rook40_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_P07_snds_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_P07_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_pistol = _PistolANDmag select 0;
			_mag = _PistolANDmag select 1;
			_item = "FAK";
			_food = ["CookedSheep_EPOCH","CookedGoat_EPOCH","CookedChicken_EPOCH","CookedRabbit_EPOCH","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemTroutCooked","FoodSnooter","FoodMeeps"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_drink = ["ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaPurple","ItemSodaMocha","ItemSodaBurst","FoodWalkNSons","WhiskeyNoodle"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_uniform = ["U_C_Driver_4","U_C_Driver_3","U_C_Driver_2","U_C_Driver_1","U_C_Scientist","U_C_Journalist","U_C_WorkerCoveralls","U_C_Poor_1","U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite","U_C_Poloshirt_salmon","U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour","U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy","U_C_Poloshirt_blue","U_C_Poloshirt_stripped"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_vest = ["V_16_EPOCH","V_15_EPOCH","V_14_EPOCH","V_13_EPOCH","V_12_EPOCH","V_11_EPOCH","V_10_EPOCH","V_9_EPOCH","V_8_EPOCH","V_7_EPOCH","V_6_EPOCH","V_5_EPOCH","V_4_EPOCH","V_3_EPOCH","V_2_EPOCH","V_1_EPOCH"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			hint format [" %1 \n %2 \n %3 \n %4 \n %5 \n %6 \n %7",_pistol,_mag,_item,_food,_drink,_uniform,_vest];
			player addVest _vest;
			player addWeapon _pistol;
			player addMagazine _mag;
			player addMagazine _item;
			player addMagazine _food;
			player addMagazine _drink;
			player forceAddUniform _uniform;
		}]; waitUntil {_player != player}; 
	}; 
};
I tried adding this to my init.sqf but now I get kicked for script restriction 23, which is 
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
so it makes zero sense at all to me why I would be kicked for something involving the map.

I tried adding this to my init.sqf but now I get kicked for script restriction 23, which is 
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
so it makes zero sense at all to me why I would be kicked for something involving the map.

Bateleye filter:

First the number ->

• 1 = Log to .log file only
  • 2 = Log to console/RCON only
  • 3 = Log to both
  • 4 = Silent kick
  • 5 = Kick and log to .log file
  • 6 = Kick and log to console
  • 7 = Kick and log to both

2 -> The command to be reported/kicked ( whatever number u use)

3 -> Exceptions lines that needs to be ignored

#Number - > line of code wwhere the error occurs -> WARNING : In some editors this could be line +1 or +2 :) depending on starting line number (check battleye logs to check which code it triggers

Hmmm, this part:

while {true} do {

seems to cause the event handler to be added almost constantly in a loop, for every player on the server - causing scripts.log spam and eating up server resources :(

Any way to make this work without the loop? I tried just removing the loop, but that breaks the code :(

I feel the same way as you, 

so this is what i did to the script.

(should go without saying, but edit scripts.txt 

7 forceAddUniform !"U_C_Poor_1"
if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {_player = player;
			player addEventHandler ["Respawn", 
				{
					player addVest "V_41_EPOCH";				
					player forceAddUniform "U_C_Poor_1";
					player addWeapon "ItemMap";
					player addWeapon "ItemCompass";
					player addWeapon "ItemWatch";
				}
			];
		waitUntil {_player != player};
	};
};

I tried using this but cant get it to work. Anyone else have any luck?

Im currently using this one for random starter loadouts for player respawns. except mine comes with the 'B_parachute' as a constant in the backpack slot for all players, due to a halospawn script im running. But the concept is all there.

private ["_player"];
if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {
		_player = player;
			_PistolANDmag = [["hgun_Pistol_Signal_F","6Rnd_GreenSignal_F"],["hgun_Pistol_Signal_F","6Rnd_RedSignal_F"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_Yorris_F","6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F","6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F","11Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_ACPC2_snds_F","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_ACPC2_F","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"],["hgun_Rook40_snds_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_Rook40_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_P07_snds_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"],["hgun_P07_F","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_item = "FAK";
			_food = ["CookedSheep_EPOCH","CookedGoat_EPOCH","CookedChicken_EPOCH","CookedRabbit_EPOCH","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemTroutCooked","FoodSnooter","FoodMeeps"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_drink = ["ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaPurple","ItemSodaMocha","ItemSodaBurst","FoodWalkNSons","WhiskeyNoodle"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_uniform = ["U_C_Driver_4","U_C_Driver_3","U_C_Driver_2","U_C_Driver_1","U_C_Scientist","U_C_Journalist","U_C_WorkerCoveralls","U_C_Poor_1","U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite","U_C_Poloshirt_salmon","U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour","U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy","U_C_Poloshirt_blue","U_C_Poloshirt_stripped"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			_vest = ["V_16_EPOCH","V_15_EPOCH","V_14_EPOCH","V_13_EPOCH","V_12_EPOCH","V_11_EPOCH","V_10_EPOCH","V_9_EPOCH","V_8_EPOCH","V_7_EPOCH","V_6_EPOCH","V_5_EPOCH","V_4_EPOCH","V_3_EPOCH","V_2_EPOCH","V_1_EPOCH"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			hint format [" %1 \n %2 \n %3 \n %4 \n %5 \n %6 \n %7",_pistol,_mag,_item,_food,_drink,_uniform,_vest];
			player addVest _vest;
			player addMagazine _mag;
	}; 
};

so if i add this to my init.sqf this will work?

have 1 in there but not working no more :/

1. Create loadout folder inside mission folder

2. Create new .sqf and name it loadout inside loadout folder

3. Paste the contents into the loadout.sqf

4. Add [] execVM to your mission init.sqf

5. Repack PBO and restart server

6. Add BE filters for the gear you added by getting kicked

I used pr0dukt's loadout on the 2nd page and worked like a champ so I recommend his.

I am getting kicked createvehicle restriction #0

My createvehicle.txt is:-

5 "" !="I_UAV_01_F" !="I_UAV_AI" !"_EPOCH" !="B_65x39_Minigun_Caseless_Red_splash" !="B_762x51_Minigun_Tracer_Yellow_splash" !="B_Swing" !"^SmokeShell" !"^G_40mm_" !"^F_40mm_" !"Sub_F_" !"^F_Signal_" !="mini_Grenade" !="GrenadeHand" !="LaserTarget(C|W|E)" !"^Chemlight_" !="(ClaymoreDirectionalMine|DemoCharge|SatchelCharge)_Remote_Ammo" !="SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo"  !="(CMflare_Chaff|Sapper_Charge|ATMine_Range)_Ammo" !="APERS(TripMine_Wire|BoundingMine_Range|Mine_Range)_Ammo" !="Epoch_(Sapper|Cloak)_F" !="GreatWhite_F" !="groundWeaponHolder" !="WeaponHolderSimulated" !="Epoch_(Male|Female)_F" !"Supply[0-9]" !"Steerable_Parachute_F" !"B_Parachute_02_F" !="R_PG32V_F" !="RPG32_HE_F"
5 "_EPOCH" !="(SapperHead|Jack)_SIM_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf)_Ghost_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf|LockBox|FirePlace|PlotPole|I_Soldier|Jack|Freezer|Tarp)_EPOCH" !="(Bed|locker|Filing|Chair|ChairRed|wardrobe|cooker|Couch|Table|Pelican|Fridge|Shelf|ToolRack|Shoebox|Bunk|Rabbit)_EPOCH"  !="(Sheep|Goat|Snake|Hen|Cock|Fin|Alsatian)_random_EPOCH" !="LockBox_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="CinderWallHalf_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="(CinderWall|CinderWallGarage|PlotPole|Tipi|StorageShelf)_SIM_EPOCH" !="Wood(Floor|LargeWall|LargeWallCor|LargeWallDoor|LargeWallDoorL|LargeWallDoorway|Stairs|Stairs2|Ramp)_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="Foundation_Ghost_EPOCH" !="Foundation_EPOCH"
5 SeaGull
1 ""

Do I need to add the items I am spawning on players when they respawn to this list?     Sorry but I dont understand this at all!!!

My init.sqf reads

if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {
        _player = player;
            if (getPlayerUID player in ["76561198069584454"]) then {
        player addWeapon "srifle_EBR_F";
                player addWeapon "NVG_EPOCH";
                player addWeapon "EpochRadio0";
                player addWeapon "ItemGPS";
                player addWeapon "ItemWatch";
                player addWeapon "ItemCompass";
                player addWeapon "RangeFinder";
                EPOCH_playerCrypto = 100;
            } else {
                player addWeapon "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F";
                player addMagazine "11Rnd_45ACP_Mag";
                player addWeapon "NVG_EPOCH";
                EPOCH_playerCrypto = 100;
            };
        }];
    };
};

How do I do exceptions for the items...    tried but keep getting kicked #0           I just cant get my head around it.

Is 5 "" !="NVG_EPOCH" !="EpochRadio0" !="ItemMap" !="ItemGPS" !="ItemWatch"  along the right lines?

Edited by Gek Konijn

I am getting kicked createvehicle restriction #0

My createvehicle.txt is:-

5 "" !="I_UAV_01_F" !="I_UAV_AI" !"_EPOCH" !="B_65x39_Minigun_Caseless_Red_splash" !="B_762x51_Minigun_Tracer_Yellow_splash" !="B_Swing" !"^SmokeShell" !"^G_40mm_" !"^F_40mm_" !"Sub_F_" !"^F_Signal_" !="mini_Grenade" !="GrenadeHand" !="LaserTarget(C|W|E)" !"^Chemlight_" !="(ClaymoreDirectionalMine|DemoCharge|SatchelCharge)_Remote_Ammo" !="SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo"  !="(CMflare_Chaff|Sapper_Charge|ATMine_Range)_Ammo" !="APERS(TripMine_Wire|BoundingMine_Range|Mine_Range)_Ammo" !="Epoch_(Sapper|Cloak)_F" !="GreatWhite_F" !="groundWeaponHolder" !="WeaponHolderSimulated" !="Epoch_(Male|Female)_F" !"Supply[0-9]" !"Steerable_Parachute_F" !"B_Parachute_02_F" !="R_PG32V_F" !="RPG32_HE_F"

5 "_EPOCH" !="(SapperHead|Jack)_SIM_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf)_Ghost_EPOCH" !="(Tipi|StorageShelf|LockBox|FirePlace|PlotPole|I_Soldier|Jack|Freezer|Tarp)_EPOCH" !="(Bed|locker|Filing|Chair|ChairRed|wardrobe|cooker|Couch|Table|Pelican|Fridge|Shelf|ToolRack|Shoebox|Bunk|Rabbit)_EPOCH"  !="(Sheep|Goat|Snake|Hen|Cock|Fin|Alsatian)_random_EPOCH" !="LockBox_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="CinderWallHalf_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="(CinderWall|CinderWallGarage|PlotPole|Tipi|StorageShelf)_SIM_EPOCH" !="Wood(Floor|LargeWall|LargeWallCor|LargeWallDoor|LargeWallDoorL|LargeWallDoorway|Stairs|Stairs2|Ramp)_(Ghost|SIM)_EPOCH" !="Foundation_Ghost_EPOCH" !="Foundation_EPOCH"

5 SeaGull

1 ""

Do I need to add the items I am spawning on players when they respawn to this list?     Sorry but I dont understand this at all!!!

it's the backpack. 

add it as exeption

I've kept my loadout short and sweet. I did it primarily to give all players a radio to pick up the VEMF radio broadcasts and also so I don't have to look at nekkid dudes :)

Obviously you need to add BE exceptions for the added items.  

If you don't check for sex by the way and force the male clothing onto a female player then they change sex until they change the uniform in game.

if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {
		_player = player;

player addBackpack "smallbackpack_pink_epoch";
			player addItemToBackpack "FAK";
                        player addItemToBackpack "scam_epoch";
			player addItemToBackpack "ItemSodaRbull";	

_modelMale = (typeOF player == "Epoch_Male_F");
                        _modelFemale = (typeOF player == "Epoch_Female_F");	

if (_modelFemale) then {
                            player forceAddUniform "U_BasicBodyFemale";
                         };
                         if (_modelMale) then {
                         };        		      	

}];
	};
};

I've kept my loadout short and sweet. I did it primarily to give all players a radio to pick up the VEMF radio broadcasts and also so I don't have to look at nekkid dudes :)

Obviously you need to add BE exceptions for the added items.  

If you don't check for sex by the way and force the male clothing onto a female player then they change sex until they change the uniform in game.

if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {
		_player = player;

player addBackpack "smallbackpack_pink_epoch";
			player addItemToBackpack "FAK";
                        player addItemToBackpack "scam_epoch";
			player addItemToBackpack "ItemSodaRbull";	

if (_modelFemale) then {
                         };
                         if (_modelMale) then {
                         };        		      	

}];
	};
};

pr0dukt's version with this fix included:

private ["_player"];
if (!isServer) then {

while {true} do {
		_player = player;
			_item = "FAK";
			player addVest _vest;
			player addMagazine _mag;

if (_modelFemale) then {
                         };
                if (_modelMale) then {
                         };        		      	

}; 
};

I haven't tested this change yet but it should work alright.  You could also add an array for female clothing too by following the male clothing example.

ok, so sort of got it working, but my Scripts.log is getting spammed 

12.01.2015 14:37:40: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {

removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
removeBackpackGlobal _thi"
12.01.2015 14:37:40: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:42: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:42: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:44: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:44: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:46: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:46: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:47: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:47: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:49: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:49: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"
12.01.2015 14:37:51: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #28 "t_removeGear = {
removeVest _this;

removeGoggles _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllWeapons _this;
12.01.2015 14:37:51: Styxs (62.234.0.242:5304) ea373a596bc0f349c39ddf77df74f7a6 - #44 "== "Epoch_Female_F");

if (_modelFemale) then {
};
if (_modelMale) then {
player fo"