[Help] Task Force Radio Install

EliteWarfare

So im trying to add Task Force Radio to my server and i did everything right on adding the mod but im getting kicked from the server as soon as i join sometimes i do get in if i click the Ok button fast enough

So far in the BattlEye i added

Scripts.txt:

23 !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addMagazine"]"

24 !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addMagazineCargo"]"

21 !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addWeaponCargo"]"

42 !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","createMarker"]"

51 !="["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","addEventHandler"]"

41 !="["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_setMarkerPersistent.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Network","setMarkerPersistent"]"

57 !="["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","removeEventHandler"]"

in the setvariable.txt:

!"slx_xeh_playable" 

Thanks to BetterDeadThanZed

Edited by EliteWarfare

Does no one know how to edit BattlEye filters anymore? It looks like all these A3 Epoch admins never ran Dayz Epoch...

Open your scripts.txt, go to the 24th line, which is line 23 because the first line is line 0. At the end of that line, add this:

!="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addMagazine"]"

Does no one know how to edit BattlEye filters anymore? It looks like all these A3 Epoch admins never ran Dayz Epoch...

Open your scripts.txt, go to the 24th line, which is line 23 because the first line is line 0. At the end of that line, add this:

!="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addMagazine"]"

Lol sorry nevered runned Epoch server i ran a Altis Life and Wasteland but never a Epoch server

ok now i got Script #35 and i don't know how to add this one here my script log:

20.12.2014 13:39:03: EliteWarfare (############) ce5def589a541f2e5474fa5b65c463c9 - #35 ";
BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;
} else {

_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal [0, 0];
;
};
} else {
_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"

Just guessing here, so it might not be correct, but find the line that starts with this (This is the 36th line, or exception #35):

7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal"

At the end of that line, add this: 

!"BIS_functions_mainscope"

Just guessing here, so it might not be correct, but find the line that starts with this (This is the 36th line, or exception #35):

7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal"

At the end of that line, add this: 

!"BIS_functions_mainscope"

What i did something kinda like that and it ended up working fine right now so what i did is:

7 createVehicleLocal !"BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;" !"_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal [0, 0];" !"_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I missed something on this, but was this ever answered? :

ok now i got Script #18 and i don't know how to add this one here my script log:

20.12.2014 14:02:08: EliteWarfare (##############) ce5def589a541f2e5474fa5b65c463c9 - #18 "{ _x call _fnc } forEach vehicles;
{ _x call _fnc } forEach allUnits;

sleep 3;
};
"

I've basically done everything up to this point, I had TFR installed from a while back, not that I will use it anymore. IF removing the files is an option do tell which they are, I tried re-downloading CBA_A3 without the task force stuff, and deleted another folder that was from the extracted zip.. gah what am i missing?!

• 4 weeks later...

You can not get Task Force Radio to work because Epoch blocks CBA server side. Or does not support it. 

Nope, you are incorrect. Add the CBA server key to the server's "keys" folder and adjust the filters accordingly. There is only about 4-6 filter edits that I remember. Clients need the TS plugins and the @task_force_radio included in startup.

Nope, you are incorrect. Add the CBA server key to the server's "keys" folder and adjust the filters accordingly. There is only about 4-6 filter edits that I remember. Clients need the TS plugins and the @task_force_radio included in startup.

Just the BEFilters ? Or something in epochAH too?