"kpfswaysigns",
		"buildings3",
		"mbg_african_buildings",
                "mbg_killhouses",
		"mbg_buildings_3",
                "pook_h13",
                "aif_arma1buildings"
	};

Sweet! that fix worked like a charmf or the errors :) sadly, i'm getting complaints from my players now about the airfield :( Not enough loot spots, even with the alt. version with the 1 barracks, I don't spose there's any chance of adding a few more in another alt version~?

Also, another little side effect. In the Hero's area, you got a few ATV's and an offroad in the base, they're very bouncy! And also, if the server is using the R3F towing scripts like mine is, you can tow them!

Sweet! that fix worked like a charmf or the errors :) sadly, i'm getting complaints from my players now about the airfield :( Not enough loot spots, even with the alt. version with the 1 barracks, I don't spose there's any chance of adding a few more in another alt version~?

Also, another little side effect. In the Hero's area, you got a few ATV's and an offroad in the base, they're very bouncy! And also, if the server is using the R3F towing scripts like mine is, you can tow them!

Thanks for the issue reports ! Will look into both:

Airfield: Sure, just line up what you'd like ;) More Barracks only ? Or other types of loot ?

Hero Trader: Hmyes I noticed their bouncyness aswell, looked cute but not really re-assuring ! I'll see if that can be fixed, otherwise i'll make an alternative without parked vehicles.

beauty, everyone in my servers love the additions ...10/10 good sir <3

Thanks !

@ Everyone:

Please keep reporting errors like tkdmaster did ! Hero Trader is very new and I'm not actively playing Epoch, I need your error reports :)

I noticed the ATVs bouncing at the HTLH, but didn't think it was an issue. The ATVs seem to do that for some reason. I explored HTLH top to bottom when I first installed it. It looks pretty dang good to me!

I would be interested in an additional alternate adding more loot at the NEAF. It would help to balance the map and divert traffic from the NWAF barracks locations. One more barracks would work great for the high value loot.

Thx for the great work....

I had some time to make a shooting range.

I posted it

Hope you like it !

Rythron

Really nice =) gonna suggest it to my ex-server asap

Hi Charlatan,

How is the Bleeding Sun Island project progressing? I assume that will be placed on Skalisty Island?

Thanks,

Snakeyes

I finally got good news, I COULD be rid of the misplacement problem of setposASL... the problem is I don't know why or how yet xD

The Base will not be placed on Skalisty, it's out there in the ocean east of Solnichyi

Hi,

Really wanted to give it a try, but for some reason all locations look exactly the same on our server.

Unpacked the dayz_server.pbo from @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons, added a folder Maps, copied your sqfs inside and added the execVM commands with the corresponding folder at the very end of the server_functions.sqf.

Repacked, overwritten and server start, but nothing changed.

It is loading the correct dayz_server.pbo file as I cannot rename it while the server is running and the folder and sqfs are inside the pbo file.

Is there anything else to take care of ?

Best regards,

chris

Hi,

thanks for your quick response!

Your entry in your server_functions.sqf should look like this:

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Maps\GOC_TE_btcc.sqf";

Does it?

Only

[] execVM "Maps\GOC_TE_btcc.sqf";

won´t work.

I hoped that the missing [] in front caused this problem but still no structural change in game.

The paths were correct the whole time:

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Maps\GOC_LM_tubf.sqf";

The only thing that came to my mind is what Nexarion said aswell !

If thats not the issue, feel free to send the pbo so I can look at it :)

[email protected]

Thanks for your offer,

Sent...

Okay this is really strange.

Installing this is as simple as copying the block I wrote in the readme and pasting it in the server_functions.sqf

Thats how I do it too, being lazy. But when I do this with your PBO it doesn't work.

Gonna look through this a bit more O_O

PS: Whats your server provider ?

Hi,

Okay this is really strange.

Installing this is as simple as copying the block I wrote in the readme and pasting it in the server_functions.sqf

Thats how I do it too, being lazy. But when I do this with your PBO it doesn't work.

Gonna look through this a bit more O_O

PS: Whats your server provider ?

It is a private rented server, so no pre-installation of any game.

Other stuff we installed: 

If you want to have more eyes to look through: [email protected] :)

Thanks thanks, going to send it in a sec =)

Best regards,

chris

I've got a bit of an odd problem I've experienced with both the hero trader area, as well as a few of my own custom addons i've made.

Upon restarting the server, the first person to login gets stuck on the "waiting for server to start authentication" screen, and is forced to logout entirely and relaunch the game to make it play, everyone after that first person has no problems at all.

any idea what would cause this?

Whenever someone joins they get this error. Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

aif_arma1buildings

Page 15 has a fix for this issue, I had the same problem, but was easy to solve :)

I've got a bit of an odd problem I've experienced with both the hero trader area, as well as a few of my own custom addons i've made.

Upon restarting the server, the first person to login gets stuck on the "waiting for server to start authentication" screen, and is forced to logout entirely and relaunch the game to make it play, everyone after that first person has no problems at all.

any idea what would cause this?

Hello !

I have had similar problems with this, and overestimating it, I long thought that something was broken. It started with Patch 1.3.0 for me. But for me, people are only stuck if they log in before the Timeout is over. On my testserver, the first log-ing does also "waiting for server to start authentication", but if Timeout was waited for, it only takes roughly 20s and after that it continues loading as normal !

Whenever someone joins they get this error. Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

aif_arma1buildings

I'll be adding the workaround to the Readme.

The error message is harmless, the content from aif_arma1buildings is there in Epoch and works perfectly.

Thanks !

BTW people I have a request for help: Testing through the first platform of B.S.I. ingame, I keep running into one problem in ARMA2 I can't seem to solve:

Trying to enter any non-landscape ground or ladder from ocean water always kills my soldier

If this persists, BSI will only be accessible exclusively from the air, which I don't really prefer.

If anyone knows a solution, feel free to share :o