D'oh: Killing Traders and Paper Rules for Pussies

spinphd

So, I got kicked today for killing a trader.  Maybe more than one. 

Whoever did that, you're a sub-human, retard!

Look, if the DEVS want to make traders un-killable fine, THEN MAKE THEM ALL UN-KILLABLE!  I know from experience, the traders on the spawn island are, at least with guns!  WTF?

But in a more broad sense, what is with you narcissistic, brownshirted, NAZI retards that you have to create, in effect, PAPER RULES on top of whatever the fuck the game allows you to do. 

I know I'm older that most of you, obamacare-extended, pre-pubescent, punks but jeeze, I can't believe ya'll can be THAT STUPID and narcissistic.

For example, a lot of other servers run by the same sort of children have NAZI admins running around POLICING the game for teamkillers.  What these daddy's-boys don't seem to comprehend, is that THEY MAKE THE PROBLEM AND THE GAME WORSE for everyone.  So it must be some Barney-the-dinosaur instilled child, god-complex and Mommy touched you inappropriately all the while telling you how smart and great you are! 

Has ALL CRITICAL-THINKING been eliminated from government schools?  C'mon at least TRY!

So, in general, POLICE SUCK!  I know I digress but it's important to set the foundation.  They DO NOT MAKE US SAFER!  The Norman Rockwellian image of the nice Po-liceman patting the little boy on the head, is bullshit!  It's INDOCTRINATION!   Look that word up Admins!  What you think and know of the POLICE is all propaganda over decades and the concept of POLICE has changed from historically being a reactionary, social asset into being a proactive, government asset.  The government Police force has done more in the last 100 yrs to strip us of our independence, our sense of community, responsibility and consequence.  Now I know this type of talk is way over the heads of many of you girly-boys, so just remember, the lips are for daddy, this conversation is for adults.

THE POINT is, stop this NAZI bullshit, if you can do it in the game, just let it go.  THAT'S the only way to keep the playing field absolutely fair, understandable and honest.  Now, there is a role for a referee, if you will.  You can call him an "admin" if you're really that narcissistic.  But, for all you children out there,

I'm NOT advocating cheating!

I'm NOT saying don't ever deal with people obviously griefing and being obnoxious!

But, just like POLICE, the morons who actually shoot the WRONG person TWICE as often as citizens do (ya know, because they're butting in) the players are in the best position to handle twats that are team killing and causing real problems in the game! 

But to DISALLOW killing traders, especially when they're still KILLABLE!  Well, whoever's responsible for that aspect of this MOD is a simpleton and should be smacked!  I left off the reproduction part this time only because you're probably not at risk for that anyway!

OFFENSIVE!

Spin Phd

Robio:  Yeah, I get it.  I'm usually only playing on BOKOTH02 or 01, and yes, I'll move on. 

Thanks, just to be clear, you are right, and I realize it isn't a MOD issue to actually have an admin kick you.  I was UNCLEAR on that.  So pull my head out of my o-ring, I have some wipes if you need them:

Aren't those servers the Official ones?  :)  They're Hostile Takeover.. maybe there not!

Sorry, I'm used to playing TOPS where the OFFICIAL servers are the only ones and are run by THE MOD devs themselves! 

But I don't know that in the case of those servers for sure so my connection to the MOD was incorrect.  Thanks for any additional information.

That said, the POINT of my message stands and while, based on what you've pointed out, it may have less value here.  Let's hope this trend doesn't continue and to any degree the development of the mod can help, I hope it does! 

Killing the traders, actively going after the uav's is a completely valid strategy!

Thanks,

Spin Phd

Ok... just thought of something on this that IS MoD related...  when the UAV spawns, it spawns near and initially moves OVER the SHOOTER! 

What are these GODS that know from where came the bullet? !!

What SHOULD happen is the UAV moves over the TRADER and begins to scan and over fly THAT area...  Thus, it becomes even a more realistic and enjoyable tactic, when you catch someone AT the trader to have the CHOICE to kill the trader and set off the UAV on the folks AT the trader!

D'oh!

Spin Phd

Boo hoo.... I got kicked from a server someone else pays for because I don't like their rules, if you don't like the way a sever is run play on another server or run one yourself, don't start calling people names because you think different to them, it just makes you look like a spoiled little kid who can't can't what he wants and screams at the top of his lungs. Grow and get over yourself.

You read his other mad ramblings yet ? basically stop moderating, stop coding, stop doing everything and study how animals breed :lol:

Remember..... anyone with PhD in his name is infinity more intelligent than you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thus you can not possibly understand his logical posting.

That's 5 mins of my life wasted !! is this guy for real?? just to let you know if I was an admin, and just 50% of my players complained someone is going around killing traders, I would kick the shit out of them off my server! and if that didnt work they will get temp ban if necessary !

50% players vs one who goes around doing things coz he is bored or whatever! i think I know what I would choose, just my opinion !