blckeagls' AI Mission - Version 2.0.2 Release (1/2/2015)

blckeagls

Hi Blackeagls,

first, your missions 'r very nice, love it!

but one Questions.

In your script -> AIMissions -> Major -> SM1.sqf

I found the Line 10 that tells: Send message to all players .....

But ingame i get no messages?

Can i use this in the SM1.sqf to push out a message to all players? its from SEM script for mission start.

_hintString = "<t align='center' size='2.0' color='#f29420'>Mission<br/>Supply Van Crash</t><br/>
<t size='1.25' color='#ffff00'>______________<br/><br/>A supply van with base building material has crashed!<br/>
You have our permission to confiscate any property you find as payment for eliminating the threat!";
SEM_globalHint = [0,_hintString]; publicVariable "SEM_globalHint";

Or y have an other method to display an information for players that the mission is starting ?

EDIT: Other Question:

Can i add a despawn timer for lootboxes? and how? lol

Thanks a lot ;o

If you are running the original version 2.0.2. there are some bugs with messaging wherein the wrong file is called. The file actually does not exist in that build. If you check through the code for each of the SM1.sqf files you will find that only one references AIM.sqf when messaging players. If you change the others to call this file your messages should go through. These errors have been fixed in the updated and bug-fixed version posted here: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-mission-system-v-2.0.2-updated

Anyone having the loot box disappear right after the player reaches the box?  This doesn't happen all of the time but enough that the players are quite unhappy.

It was Infistar, I changed the box type to a "allowed" box Net Cargo something or another and everything is fine now.  Good script everyone loves it thanks much for creating and updating the code!

@AndreasRA,

Yes, it would be simple to delete the loot box at some time after the mission ended, as an example.

Something like this should work. You would add it at the end of the mission file (e.g., SM1.sqf).

_crate spawn {

sleep 600; // time in seconds after which the object would be deleted

deleteVehicle _this;

};

This approach should, I believe, allow the mission timer to spawn the next mission and clean up the crate sometime thereafter. Keep in mind that the sleep timer is not too precise.

Hi, I think I have the trucks sorted and such thanks, one issue I have encountered though, the weapons, none of them from the mission can be sold to any of my traders? Is that correct?

Any weapons not spawned as part of epoch can not be traded without editing the config file for traders, which for the moment  is in the part of the code that the devs have asked be left alone.

I dont see any errors, but i do see that the pbo is loading. here is my pastebin http://pastebin.com/r8uNyLFC

Check your init sqf. If you copy/pasted directly from the install instructions, it's missing a semi-colon.

[] execVM "start_blck.sqf";

I also had some BE filter issues, which were only resolved once I added the following;

7 setMarker !="Local" !"setMarkerColor" !"setMarkerShape"
7 createMarker !="__CUR_MP.Altis\custom\debug\addmarkers.sqf" !="_CUR_MP.Altis\custom\debug\addmarkers2.sqf" !="_CUR_MP.Altis\custom\debug\addmarkers75.sqf" !="_CUR_MP.Altis\custom\debug\addmarkers752.sqf"

However, I still haven`t seen a mission spawn, and no errors in the RPT...

im using the latest version 2.0.2. i will post my rpt log later.

another issue: when the mission is completed, the marker will not disappear.

RPT:

18:06:32   Error position: <nearEntities [["MAN"],1000])};
};>
18:06:32   Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
18:06:32 File q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\AI1.sqf, line 91

Hi have diferente kiks with WeaponCargo if i whont pickup the weapons where the problem ? 

My addWeaponCargo.log 

21.02.2015 d2dad11275cac4ffb180bbc9432dda8e - #0 "arifle_MXC_ACO_F" 0:0

21.02.2015 d2dad11275cac4ffb180bbc9432dda8e - #0 "srifle_LRR_SOS_F" 0:0
21.02.2015 47a22df95f0f1fdad2fadac3270066d9 - #0 "arifle_Mk20_ACO_F" 0:0
23.02.2015 d2dad11275cac4ffb180bbc9432dda8e - #0 "srifle_GM6_LRPS_F" 0:0
23.02.2015 47a22df95f0f1fdad2fadac3270066d9 - #0 "arifle_MXC_ACO_F" 0:0
23.02.2015 47a22df95f0f1fdad2fadac3270066d9 - #0 "srifle_EBR_SOS_F" 0:0
23.02.2015 0eb1e23b84bcdee3291fa7a13e922339 - #0 "srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_snds_F" 0:0
23.02.2015 0eb1e23b84bcdee3291fa7a13e922339 - #0 "arifle_MXC_ACO_F" 0:0

and addWeaponCargo.txt 

5 "" !="arifle_Mk20C_F" !="arifle_Mk20C_plain_F" !="arifle_TRG21_GL_F" !="arifle_Mk20_GL_plain_F" !="arifle_Mk20_ACO_F" !="srifle_LRR_LRPS_F" !="srifle_EBR_SOS_F" !="srifle_LRR_SOS_F" !="arifle_MXC_ACO_F" !="srifle_DMR_01_ACO_F" !="arifle_MX_SW_Black_Hamr_pointer_F" !="srifle_GM6_SOS_F" !="srifle_GM6_LRPS_F" !="srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_snds_F" !="launch_(RPG32|NLAW|Titan_short|Titan)_F" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|akm|m14|M14Grn|m16|m16Red|m107|m107Tan|m249|m249Tan|m4a3)_epoch" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"

im using the latest version 2.0.2. i will post my rpt log later.

another issue: when the mission is completed, the marker will not disappear.

RPT:

18:06:32   Error position: <nearEntities [["MAN"],1000])};

};>

18:06:32   Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected

18:06:32 File q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\AI1.sqf, line 91

Hi have diferente kiks with WeaponCargo if i whont pickup the weapons where the problem ? 

All of those weapons need to be added to your BE addWeaponCargo.txt file as exceptions. Those are not vanilla Epoch weapons, and you will continue to get kicked until you add them all. You don't have to pick them up to get kicked. Simply killing an AI that is carrying that weapon will result in a BE kick.

Keep getting kicked before I join the server. Battleye script restriction #18

Take a look at your scripts.log file to see what you need to add to line #19 of your scripts.txt file to create the exception. Your scripts.txt file starts at line 0 so that is why you look to line 19, and not 18

I like how this mission system pops up multiple missions and color-codes them based on mission difficulty, and it cleans up killed AI to reduce clutter. Any chance of getting the armed offroads deleted/destroyed once a mission clears, though? I'm afraid the addition of these vehicles (and our inability to sell them at traders), will eventually result in a map full of armed offroads and no other vehicles.

This has been the most solid mission system I've had on my server so far.

• 2 weeks later...

i have added this at line 41 42 and 43 nothing happend 

this is my script.txt

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" "sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;"
7 forceRespawn
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;"
7 attachTo !"EP_light attachTo [player];" !"_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !"_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !"EPOCH_staticTarget attachTo[player];" !"EPOCH_target attachTo[player];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];"
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
1 assignAs !="round diag_fps" !="(240-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto];" !="round diag_fps" !="(240-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto" !="EPOCH_playerHunger" !="EPOCH_playerThirst" !="EPOCH_playerSoiled" !="EPOCH_playerStamina" !="(damage player) !="E""
1 playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" 
7 allUnits !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !="round diag_fps" !="(240-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto" !="EPOCH_playerHunger" !="EPOCH_playerThirst" !="EPOCH_playerSoiled" !="EPOCH_playerStamina" !="(damage player) !="E""
1 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="round diag_fps" !="(240-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto" !="EPOCH_playerHunger" !="EPOCH_playerThirst" !="EPOCH_playerSoiled" !="EPOCH_playerStamina" !="(damage player) !="E"" !="round diag_fps" !="(240-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto];"
7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";"" !="execVM "scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";""
7 addWeaponCargo
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons
7 removeAllItems
7 removeBackpack
7 removeAllActions
7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";"
7 deleteMarker !="Marker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];_MainMarker setMarkerColor "ColorWhite";_MainMarker setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";_M
1 setMarker  !="Marker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords]; !="Marker = _MainMarker setMarkerColor "ColorWhite"; !="Marker = _MainMarker setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";_M
7 createMarker
7 assignItem
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU
7 "execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";""
7 "execVM "scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";""

ANY solution to this i am having the same problem 

I like how this mission system pops up multiple missions and color-codes them based on mission difficulty, and it cleans up killed AI to reduce clutter. Any chance of getting the armed offroads deleted/destroyed once a mission clears, though? I'm afraid the addition of these vehicles (and our inability to sell them at traders), will eventually result in a map full of armed offroads and no other vehicles.

This has been the most solid mission system I've had on my server so far.

You can add something to delete the vehicles once a mission is complete. I never got around to doing that. For our servers, my plan has been to wait for the next update of epoch, which will included armed pickups and the ability to configure traders so one can sell these vehicles, before doing anything more. Given that the next epoch update is expected pretty soon and my time is limited right now I am waiting for the update before further modifying what is on the github. I have not experimented with the method Epoch uses to spawn temporary vehicles (think UAV) which might also be a solution. If anyone has any experience with that I would be interested to hear more about it and you are welcome to PM me.

Hi Ghostrider-DbD-

I need your help please, i keep getting this error, im running the missions through a HC

Error in expression <eInAny _veh;

EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_Vehic>
18:01:02   Error position: <EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_Vehic>
18:01:02   Error Undefined variable in expression: epoch_vehicleslotslimit
18:01:02 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\blckEagle_Missions\AIMission\spawnVehicle.sqf, line 66

Hi Ghostrider-DbD-

I need your help please, i keep getting this error, im running the missions through a HC

Error in expression <eInAny _veh;

EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_Vehic>
18:01:02   Error position: <EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_Vehic>
18:01:02   Error Undefined variable in expression: epoch_vehicleslotslimit
18:01:02 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\blckEagle_Missions\AIMission\spawnVehicle.sqf, line 66

I am not sufficiently familiar with HC to know why this would work on a server but not an HC. I suspect there is a path somewhere that needs to be corrected. If you look at some of the the threads regarding setting up various mission systems on an HC you might find more information there. From what I can see, error is caused because a server-side global variable is being accessed when you spawn in one of the armed pickups. Apparently, the variable is not visible to the HC. It would be great if you could share the solution if you do happen to find one.