blckeagls' AI Mission - Version 2.0.2 Release (1/2/2015)

blckeagls

I am getting the same BattleEye: Script Restriction #21, near as I can tell, in my scripts.txt, it points to one of these lines?

#20 1 createVehicleCrew
#21 7 exec !="7 "call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers" !"\"A3\" !"\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\""
#22 3 playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);"

Any help as to which other filter might fix it? This mission is really nice and I'd love to get it working.

Thanks!

If you check your scripts.log it will tell you which code caused the kick. #21 is most likely the exec filter. Also remember that Battleye filters are numbered beginning with 0. So, for a BE Scripts restriction #21, blckeagls missions you will need to add the following to the end of line 22 which corresponds to filter #21 exed:

!="execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf";"

I am working on what changes need to be made to scripts.txt. My draft follows but it is a draft and not yet fully verified. This list should give you a pretty good ides of what to look for, however. Add the following to the end of the lines specified.

Line 22

Line 41
        !=deleteMarker "MainMarker";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker2";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker75";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker752";"
Line 43
    !="createMarker["MainMarker752", M2Coords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker2", C2coords];"      !="createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];"

I got it working once on my server - Although I added your exceptions, the following calls in blckeagls' init.sqf still produced #41 restriction.

[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers2.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers752.sqf";

I commented all of the above out, changed the line to call the init.sqf in the custom_server.pbo, but I get an error like: Script q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf cannot be found

Funny thing is, it lets me in the game, I can see the mission circles, and interact with the AI, etc... but I have no admin menu (using F1) whereas before the install it was fine.

I think the problem is that I am hosted on viLayer (game layer not dedicated)... so I'm going to uninstall the mod for now =( 

sad too, because the mod is awesome!

I got it working once on my server - Although I added your exceptions, the following calls in blckeagls' init.sqf still produced #41 restriction.

[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers752.sqf";

I commented all of the above out, changed the line to call the init.sqf in the custom_server.pbo, but I get an error like: Script q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf cannot be found

Funny thing is, it lets me in the game, I can see the mission circles, and interact with the AI, etc... but I have no admin menu (using F1) whereas before the install it was fine.

I think the problem is that I am hosted on viLayer (game layer not dedicated)... so I'm going to uninstall the mod for now =( 

sad too, because the mod is awesome!

I use Vilayer, all works without any problems!

If you check your scripts.log it will tell you which code caused the kick. #21 is most likely the exec filter. Also remember that Battleye filters are numbered beginning with 0. So, for a BE Scripts restriction #21, blckeagls missions you will need to add the following to the end of line 22 which corresponds to filter #21 exed:

I am working on what changes need to be made to scripts.txt. My draft follows but it is a draft and not yet fully verified. This list should give you a pretty good ides of what to look for, however. Add the following to the end of the lines specified.

Line 22

Line 41

!=deleteMarker "MainMarker";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker2";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker75";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker752";"

Line 43

!="createMarker["MainMarker752", M2Coords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker2", C2coords];"      !="createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];"

Just went through the battleye filters in a more formal way.

Add the following to line 22 of scripts.txt, which begins 7 exec

!="execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf";" !="    [] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf"; !="execVM "debug\addmarkers2.sqf";" !="execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";" !="execVM "debug\addmarkers752.sqf";  

Added your exceptions to the appropriate lines and still got kick #41 - BUT I modified my init.sqf to be this:

//If server execute this script
if (isServer) then {
execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf";
//If anything but server execute this script
} else {
[] spawn {
//This is to spawn the markers when players enter after server has started
/*[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers752.sqf";*/
//Event handler to show messages to players // this can be used for other scripts to send messages to players -- see AIM.sqf
"blck_Message" addPublicVariableEventHandler {titleText[format["%1",_this select 1],"PLAIN DOWN",1];};
};
};

And, now it works!!!

Thank you so much Ghostrider for all your help. I am so happy to get this mod on my server.

Here is the update I promised. Credit should go to blckeagls for his mission system and Narines for his initial bug fixes and infinite ammo as well Vampire., lazylink and Matt311.

This update adds bug fixes, ranodmized loot, and more visible map markers. On the client side, sideChat is used to broadcast messages about missions. Mission markers were changed a little to make them more visible. I have done my best to provide more complete set of installation instructions, battleye filters, changelog and information about how to change configuration in the download at:

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-mission-system-v-2.0.2-updated

b_560_95_1.png

banner_560x95.png

Here is the update I promised. Credit should go to blckeagls for his mission system and Narines for his initial bug fixes and infinite ammo as well Vampire., lazylink and Matt311.

This update adds bug fixes, ranodmized loot, and more visible map markers. On the client side, sideChat is used to broadcast messages about missions. Mission markers were changed a little to make them more visible. I have done my best to provide more complete set of installation instructions, battleye filters, changelog and information about how to change configuration in the download at:

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-mission-system

I'm using your version but the missions wont load.

blck_FindSafePosn =>
19:06:51   Error Undefined variable in expression: _wait
19:06:51 File q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\AIfunctions.sqf, line 42
19:06:51 Error in expression <til{sleep 5;(diag_tickTime - _Tstart) > _wait;};
true
};

There were two typos. Running this on the test server now. I will update the github once I am certain the errors have all been corrected.

My bad for adding additional configurable variables at the last minute .....

I do that all the time... I am like, "Yes! Itworks!" ... " now let me change this one last thing real quick and share it... aaaaaaaaaand it's broken!"

I believe I have identified and corrected the issues. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to github, so there is a new link for the updated files which I have added to my original post and include here as well. I have tested all three mission.pbos in the past but only ran things with epoch.altis this evening. Please post any issues here, with an excerpt from your .RPT log, if you can. I recommend you run it on a test server first before using it on your public server, particularly if you run it with other add ons. We run it together with VEMF and SEM 0.8.1, R3F lifting, status bar, CPC nametags and a welcome screen without any issues.

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-mission-system-v-2.0.2-updated

Hey not sure if this has been covered, got the script on, I haven't actually tried it yet, but to get my server to run I also had to change a few things around the line 41 mark, they can be found in the BE filters you uploaded though, so copied that (deletemarker, setmarker and createmarker). Also, in my init.sqf, I had to put this under my status bar and intro messages otherwise they would not load, not sure why. 

Hey not sure if this has been covered, got the script on, I haven't actually tried it yet, but to get my server to run I also had to change a few things around the line 41 mark, they can be found in the BE filters you uploaded though, so copied that (deletemarker, setmarker and createmarker). Also, in my init.sqf, I had to put this under my status bar and intro messages otherwise they would not load, not sure why. 

Thanks, i'll take another look at the BE filters. Not sure why the load order would matter for those scripts but appreciate your posting your solution to the issue.

Am writing as I test, so apologies if I miss something, I can't seem to get both the SEM and this working concurrently, I moved it down below the statusbar etc, that got those working, but my SEM were not spawning at all, so I have now moved this below SEM (0.8) or whichever is newest, now none are loading, if things change I will update this. EDIT: will inbox you with my init.sqf so I don't clog this thread up.