blckeagls' AI Mission - Version 2.0.2 Release (1/2/2015)

blckeagls

Appreciate that but I'm still getting those errors without changing anything from your script except for mission spawn time AI to use rpg and the types my case the nlaw and rpg.

When I get home from work I will send you my AI config with the changes I made and you can see if I have messed something up

@Ctrl_alt_Rage

Do you have any errors in your .RPT files ? Do you see anything in your .RPT to indicate that the missions have started ?

Depending a little on what is in your init.sqf you may need to change the location of the #include or do what I do which is to paste those contents into the init.sqf directly.

If you would like I would be happy to take a look at your init.sqf.

@Ctrl-Alt-Rage:

The AI Difficulty settings begin at about line 679 in your AIconfigs.sqf file. The blue is set up to be fairly easy while orange is quite difficult if you do not have elevation and range.

Reducing aimingAccuracy and aimingShake will reduce the aimbot-like behaviors of the AI.

Also look at blck_AIAlertDistance which is basically a radius within which any surviving AI will be alerted to the location of the player who last killed an AI.  Lower this distance to reduce the number AI alerted.  The values provided are used for [blue, Red, Green, Orange] in that order.

In addition, look at blck_AIIntelligence which determines how precisely AI are informed of your location after you have killed one. Again, the order of these values is [blue, Red, Green, Orange].

Other settings to keep in mind:

-if you feel they are finding you too easily, reduce spotDistance and spotTime.

i Have problem my be have eror

"Marker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];

21:14:33 _MainMarker setMarkerColor "ColorWhite";

21:14:33 _MainMarker setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";

21:14:33 _M"

21:14:33 Player Lukas kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #41

I use BE file in zip but dont work still this error

@korokot2003,

Make changes one at a time, keep a back up after each successful change, and check your .RPT files for the source of errors.

@Avrax,

It appears that the BE filters were accidently removed during one of teh recent updates.

Check here for information on how to add BE filters:

From what I call, your issue will be solved by the following.

At Line 42, deleteMarker add:

!="deleteMarker "MainMarker";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker2";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker75";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker752";"

At Line 43 add:

setMarker !="setMarkerColor "ColorOrange";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorRed";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorBlue";" !="_MainMarker setMarkerShape"  !="_MainMarker2 setMarkerShape" !="_MainMarker75 setMarkerShape" !="_MainMarker752 setMarkerShape"

At Line 44 createMarker add:

!="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker2", C2coords];" !="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];" !="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker75", Ccoords];" !="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker752", Ccoords];"

Github updated to fix the following issue.

The script for spawning static weapons was adding them to the list of Epoch vehicles which may have been causing issues with disapearing vehicles.

Files changed:

spawnStatic.sqf.

Build 3.2

Github:

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-mission-system-v-2.0.2-updated

@korokot2003,

Make changes one at a time, keep a back up after each successful change, and check your .RPT files for the source of errors.

@Avrax,

It appears that the BE filters were accidently removed during one of teh recent updates.

Check here for information on how to add BE filters:

From what I call, your issue will be solved by the following.

At Line 42, deleteMarker add:

!="deleteMarker "MainMarker";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker2";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker75";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker752";"

At Line 43 add:

setMarker !="setMarkerColor "ColorOrange";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorRed";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";" !=setMarkerColor "ColorBlue";" !="_MainMarker setMarkerShape"  !="_MainMarker2 setMarkerShape" !="_MainMarker75 setMarkerShape" !="_MainMarker752 setMarkerShape"

At Line 44 createMarker add:

!="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker2", C2coords];" !=_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];" !="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker75", Ccoords];" !="_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker752", Ccoords];"

THX its work and nice. But i have problem i can change item in box

This is my new item

blck_FillBoxes_Major = {

private["_crate","_Weapons","_mags","_cfgweapons","_weapon","_plx","_mag","_mags","_allweap","_box];

_crate = _this select 0;

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _crate;

clearMagazineCargoGlobal _crate;

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FirstAidKit",21];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ChickenCarcass_EPOCH",20];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaOrangeSherbet",20];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["GoatCarcass_EPOCH",20];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["EpochRadio1",1];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["water_epoch",10];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["WhiskeyNoodle",10];

Bud problem is dont add FirstAidKit and EpochRadio1 whot have wrong

I have edited the "spawnVehicle.sqf".

3 Armed offroads was to much! I have changed two vehicle classes in to "B_G_Offroad_01_F"

_safepos = [_pos,0,27,0,0,20,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_veh = ObjNull;
_veh = createVehicle["B_G_Offroad_01_F", _safepos, [], 0, "NONE"];
_veh setVariable["LASTLOGOUT_EPOCH",1000000000000];
_veh setVariable["LAST_CHECK",1000000000000];
_ai2 moveInAny _veh;
_ai3 moveInAny _veh;
EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_VehicleSlots pushBack str(EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit);
_slot = EPOCH_VehicleSlots select 0;
_veh setVariable ['VEHICLE_SLOT',_slot,true];
EPOCH_VehicleSlots = EPOCH_VehicleSlots - [_slot];
EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount = count EPOCH_VehicleSlots;
publicVariable 'EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount';
_veh call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal    _veh;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal  _veh;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal  _veh;
clearItemCargoGlobal       _veh;

_safepos = [_pos,0,27,0,0,20,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_veh = ObjNull;
_veh = createVehicle["B_G_Offroad_01_F", _safepos, [], 0, "NONE"];
_veh setVariable["LASTLOGOUT_EPOCH",1000000000000];
_veh setVariable["LAST_CHECK",1000000000000];
_ai4 moveInAny _veh;
_ai5 moveInAny _veh;
EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_VehicleSlots pushBack str(EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit);
_slot = EPOCH_VehicleSlots select 0;
_veh setVariable ['VEHICLE_SLOT',_slot,true];
EPOCH_VehicleSlots = EPOCH_VehicleSlots - [_slot];
EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount = count EPOCH_VehicleSlots;
publicVariable 'EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount';
_veh call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal    _veh;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal  _veh;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal  _veh;
clearItemCargoGlobal       _veh;

Now I have got Problems with "CreateVehicle.txt"

I  get a Battleye Create Vehicle Restriction#0.

#0 "SeaGull" 3:2 [23598,17997,23]
#0 "SeaGull" 4:2 [23598,17997,23]

I have added to Line #1 != "SeaGull" 
It doesn't works.

Somebody have an idea?

Hi

I am really new to arma scripts and servers

i did add this ai mission but for some reason it does not show on my map the colour spots and the missions is not working

here is some pics please check where i made a mistake please

Pic_1.jpg

pic_2.png

pic_3.png

SOLVED

@DanVonTrap:

I have taken a break the past few weeks from this mission system to work on some other projects for our servers.

Plans: add DLC vests and sights, and I am working on a minor revision that makes it easier to take base designs pulled from the map editor using the object grabber functions and plug them directly in without modifications. This is about 3/4 complete.  You can check out the current pre-release build on our servers if you like. Beyond that I don't have anything planned for now. I have thought about adding paratroopers or some sort of heli patrol that spawns in when the mission is attacked. There has been some interest in having vehicles spawned in as well, and I have thought about an option to spawn them in ala DZMS for Arma 2 OA. One thing I have noticed is that server FPS drops into the teens at times as the population gets above 10 and because of that I will probably not be adding more until we can run HC. We are running SEM, blckeagls, and A3EAI which we use to spawn AI at heli crashes and to defend a bandit stronghold.

b_560_95_1.pngb_560_95_1.png

Thanks for the reply at least you haven't given up on it. I will also look at SEM as it seems a lot of people are using it these days. It would be nice if you can find a work for AI not firing at players vehicles as this is making missions pretty easy on our server even with the AI vamped up

Add more stationary weapons if vehicles are mowing them over. I had planned to implement a penalty for killing AI with a vehicle but got side tracked with other things. Your note reminded me to add that to the to-do list along with a more streamlined system for showing mission markers with options for text labels and so forth. I had also considered mines, which are easy to implement and quite effective. Out of curiosity, what vehicles are they using to do the missions ?