blckeagls' AI Mission - Version 2.0.2 Release (1/2/2015)

blckeagls

Hi there!

I get script restriction #42, can anybody help?

scripts.log says:

29.03.2015 15:29:37: H03LL3 (xx.xx.xxx.xx:2304) xx19xxcb6xx17xx680xxbdxx11xxa41a - #42 "Marker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];
_MainMarker setMarkerColor "ColorWhite";
_MainMarker setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
_M"

and my scripts.txt at the lines;

EDITOR LINE 41: 7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"
EDITOR LINE 42: 7 deleteMarker !=deleteMarker "MainMarker";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker2";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker75";" !="deleteMarker "MainMarker752";"
EDITOR LINE 43: 7 setMarker
EDITOR LINE 44: 7 createMarker !="createMarker["MainMarker752", M2Coords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];" !="createMarker ["MainMarker2", C2coords];"      !="createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];"

That is found in Editor Line 44, copy it also to Editor Line 43 ?

EDIT:

OK, so far so good, but now i get kicked with public variable restriction #0

LOG:

29.03.2015 16:36:58: H03LL3 (xx.xx.xxx.xx:2304) 9d1xxxxb626xxxx68015xxxx1152a41a - #0 "EPOCH_checkPlayer_PVS" = <NULL-object>

Is there a way to change the number of AI that spawn? I can't figure this out.

In custom_mission\AIMission\AIConfig.sq look at lines 24 to 33 in which the MinAI and MaxAI are defined for each class of mission. In these setting Orange=Major, Green=Major2, Red=Minor2 and Blue = Minor.

• 2 weeks later...

github updated. Please post here if you find bugs or other issues. A summary of changes is shown below.

Thanks,

Ghost

Build 2.2 4-15-2015
    - Replaced armed pickups with static MG or Grenade launcher
    - Added script that forces the nearest AI to man static gun if the gunner is killed
    - Added a routine to cleanup spawned objects such as machine guns or base objects
    - Removed weapons fitted with sights from AI and crates as these were causing BE addweaponcargo issues. One that one can now run the default BE filter for addweaponcargo.txt
    - Added new a category of items for the crates: optics which is configurable
    - Added code which permits one to add customize mission with respect to the mission messages and items that spawn such as bunkers, buildings, etc. This involved adding a routine to spawn objects from 'compositions' loaded from pre-defined in arrays. See the examples in the composition folder for each mission class for examples.
    - Unused code removed
    - typo in routine to identify the map corrected
    - pre-configured mission.pbo's updated to Epoch 0.3.0.2

To Do: Add Marksman weapons - these were giving numberous Cfg not found errors.
        Add routine to add optics and possible NVG

Thanks for the update Ghostrider :) was using your old version fine but the new one has effected the server fps, was at 40-50 now its 27-33 even hit 1 at one point.

rpt is spamed once the mission has ended (completed) with

_units = _veh nearEntities ["i_g_soldier_unarmed_f",50>

error position: <nearEntities ["i_g_soildier_unarmed_f", 50>

error 0 elements provided,3 expected

file q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\vechiclemonitor.sqf, line 21

bad conversion; array

error in expression <)&& _count < 20} do

{

Edited by Mr.SkyNet

Thanks for the update Ghostrider :) was using your old version fine but the new one has effected the server fps, was at 40-50 now its 27-33 even hit 1 at one point.

rpt is spamed once the mission has ended (completed) with

_units = _veh nearEntities ["i_g_soldier_unarmed_f",50>

error position: <nearEntities ["i_g_soildier_unarmed_f", 50>

error 0 elements provided,3 expected

file q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\vechiclemonitor.sqf, line 21

bad conversion; array

error in expression <)&& _count < 20} do

{

There was an issue with this code in an earlier verion.

Please download the latest verion (build 2.22 4-18-15) from the github. This should address your errors.

Thank you for the positive feedback.