GunsRocket

My base building was destroyed today, I mean 2 walls disappear... I had 5 cars inside my base and a lot of items (loot)... Frequency Jammer was maintained so this is not the problem.. I´ve lost everything and don´t know how....

No Server Restart problem neither, because we made this abse 4 days ago...

PLZ HELP! Tell me what happened plz!

Thanks...

3gnPVF4.jpgUF0aoB0.jpg

lol. Welcome to the EARLY ALPHA, STILL IN-DEVELOPMENT world of Epoch. These are all issues that have been discussed to death over here on the forums. Bottom line, everything is still being worked on, including the current ease of raiding other bases and prevalence of explosives. Maybe placing your GIGANTIC base in the middle of the salt-flats wasn't the best idea?

Regardless, I wouldn't put to much stock in bases at the moment. They are definitely good for smaller scale stuff, or just to have fun TESTING the build mechanics of the game. Just remember, every single server is likely going to have to do several complete server wipes as this mod is developed further and further. No real sense putting hours and hours into a hopefully permanent base at this point.

lol. Welcome to the EARLY ALPHA, STILL IN-DEVELOPMENT world of Epoch. These are all issues that have been discussed to death over here on the forums. Bottom line, everything is still being worked on, including the current ease of raiding other bases and prevalence of explosives. Maybe placing your GIGANTIC base in the middle of the salt-flats wasn't the best idea?

Regardless, I wouldn't put to much stock in bases at the moment. They are definitely good for smaller scale stuff, or just to have fun TESTING the build mechanics of the game. Just remember, every single server is likely going to have to do several complete server wipes as this mod is developed further and further. No real sense putting hours and hours into a hopefully permanent base at this point.

Thanks dude, good to know... I lost a lot of time in this build :/

lol.-... this base is so unsecured.... 15 minutes and everybody is in there, rodo is 2 km away, get explosive there and boooommm make your base. this is not hard, u make it other players too easy.

just build with fundament, put the stairs away every time and u make it other players not so easy.

Welcome to Epoch :-)

lol.-... this base is so unsecured.... 15 minutes and everybody is in there, rodo is 2 km away, get explosive there and boooommm make your base. this is not hard, u make it other players too easy.

just build with fundament, put the stairs away every time and u make it other players not so easy.

Welcome to Epoch :-)

I know is easy to spot... Thats were my idea, I didn´t know walls can be destroyed...

I know is easy to spot... Thats were my idea, I didn´t know walls can be destroyed...

The fact your Jammer is still there would indicate it was a simple explosive entry, they blew the walls, got in and took your shit. Dont abandon the base, just secure the roof access from helicopters and move those stairs to the second level outside the base when you are away/logged off to prevent access to your shelves? on 2nd floor.

Build a raised garage with a proper locking garage door and foundations, using an angled floor as a ramp up to the garage.

hit traders for building supplies, people sell a lot of cinders and mortar. concrete is 500% better than wood and metal.

Best of luck, that's a nice shack.

The fact your Jammer is still there would indicate it was a simple explosive entry, they blew the walls, got in and took your shit. Dont abandon the base, just secure the roof access from helicopters and move those stairs to the second level outside the base when you are away/logged off to prevent access to your shelves? on 2nd floor.

Build a raised garage with a proper locking garage door and foundations, using an angled floor as a ramp up to the garage.

hit traders for building supplies, people sell a lot of cinders and mortar. concrete is 500% better than wood and metal.

Best of luck, that's a nice shack.

Thanks bro! Nice tips!  ;) 

Indestructible bases would ruin this game. Half the fun is raiding and defending bases, it would be pretty stale gameplay otherwise.

You speak as if what you're saying is fact. The actual fact is is that you're speaking your opinion.

It is of my opinion that indestructible building materials actually creates a better server where players stay on that server for longer, thus creating long lasting love hate relationships between groups.

I've seen it work for nearly two years now, and the server in question is still going strong.

Yeah we miss out on blowing down a base, but I always found trying to blow up moving vehicles more fun.

most of it was gathered by landing a helo inside some bases, that wheren't protected from threats from the sky ;) we destroyed not a single part of the bases we raided :) I have to say, that some of the guys had their holydays this time....so they started playing/lootingt/raiding around 10am and stopped somewhere around midnight :D

Shit probably just blew up in it.. It's doing that in the current state of the mod.

Probably whats contributing to most server except a select few sitting at 0/0.

I thought I would give it another chance.. Fixed up all my blown up shit ... server restarts and I log into to BOOOOOOOOM

Again.. All my shit blown the fuck up.

Base building is fucked up right now bigtime.

Sorry for swearing but man i'm pissed.