Submarines and Underwater Breathing Equipment?

Harkness

So after hosting a server since day 1 I have today finally had the time to play it. :lol:

Whilst playing I noticed some icons out in the ocean on the map, so curiosity and all that I decided to go investigate with a friend. We finally arrive to find nothing and discover its actually a ship-wreck on the sea bed.   :huh:

After looking everywhere I finally got a wet-suit but we are unable to find both a submarine and gear to help us breath underwater. So I opted to check the cheat menu. I could not find a submarine or any breathing masks to be spawned in or on any of the vehicle map markers.

Can anyone tell me if the sub is suppose to spawn with all the other dynamic vehicles on the map? Also the same goes for the breathing gear? If you have the class names of them to that would be an extra help as I have other plans for those.

Perhaps I am mistaken and these items are not included in epoch A3 but after searching around forums etc it would seem they are however there is no mention of how / where they got the sub or breathing gear from.

If anyone could shed some light on this that would be great. Cheers everyone.

I have a rebreather, you can loot them. You will need a wetsuit too.

In terms of the sub. open your admin and check the MAP ESP option. IT will be on the map and labelled as an SDV. 

(yes i know its cheating a little) that should get you set to go exploring! (try to go during the daytime, it gets awful dark down there at night xD) 

I have a rebreather, you can loot them. You will need a wetsuit too.

In terms of the sub. open your admin and check the MAP ESP option. IT will be on the map and labelled as an SDV. 

(yes i know its cheating a little) that should get you set to go exploring! (try to go during the daytime, it gets awful dark down there at night xD) 

Hmm, where can i found the MAP ESP option? I open my Server Menue with F1 and don´t see any option for that... Are you using Infi***** ???

Then this would be no option for us...

Hmm, where can i found the MAP ESP option? I open my Server Menue with F1 and don´t see any option for that... Are you using Infi***** ???

Then this would be no option for us...

No I am using the normal server files. 

The ESP option is on the same menu that you can kick/ban and teleport through. I will try to get some screens later