Server banning people for unitRecoilCoefficient

Havoc302

I've had my server banning several people for what appears to be changes to the unitRecoilCoefficient, I've checked around and I can see there's a hack that uses it but I've had two of the users go to the effort of waiting in my TS for over an hour for me to help them out because they don't know why they've been banned, they swear black and blue that they aren't running anything else either and have even gone to the length of reinstalling both ARMA 3 and Epoch. Anyone else come across this?

I've had my server banning several people for what appears to be changes to the unitRecoilCoefficient, I've checked around and I can see there's a hack that uses it but I've had two of the users go to the effort of waiting in my TS for over an hour for me to help them out because they don't know why they've been banned, they swear black and blue that they aren't running anything else either and have even gone to the length of reinstalling both ARMA 3 and Epoch. Anyone else come across this?

A simple google search of ArmA 3 recoil hack and I got this, Looks like what your having issues with.

Edited by Rc_Robio
Don't link to know hack sites Please!!