Looking for a decent bunch of guys to play with.

CordIAsis

So, between real life stuff and developing CSAT I try to play Epoch, but it's damn boring isn't it.

I just server surf. 30 minutes on a server and I'm so bored I feel like head butting the wall for 30 minutes would be more fun. It just seems like

no one talks anymore and 'manners' and 'respect' are more like artefacts than actual words in the DayZ/Epoch world.

I couldn't care less if you're a clan or just a random group who play together, if you want a FNG let me know. I've gotta try find some fun in this game before I give it up as a bad job. I'm 22 so people around that age or older I'd be happy to play with.

There should be a Lonely Hearts sub-forum.... :lol:

Hey dude, 

Myself and bunch of others play Arma3 alot.  We have around 10 people active for this game.  We also have a Epoch and Dayz server to play on.  Come and see if you fancy playing with us sometime.  We are Euro and USA based.

So, between real life stuff and developing CSAT I try to play Epoch, but it's damn boring isn't it.

I just server surf. 30 minutes on a server and I'm so bored I feel like head butting the wall for 30 minutes would be more fun. It just seems like

no one talks anymore and 'manners' and 'respect' are more like artefacts than actual words in the DayZ/Epoch world.

I couldn't care less if you're a clan or just a random group who play together, if you want a FNG let me know. I've gotta try find some fun in this game before I give it up as a bad job. I'm 22 so people around that age or older I'd be happy to play with.

There should be a Lonely Hearts sub-forum.... :lol:

Join our TS and I will get you connected.