Defay,
Cen,
Axe Cop,
maca134,
MisterSunshine,
Defent,
raymix,

Mikeeeyy

This was made on a vilayer server so you might have to change some files like the mission and server folders names. That is if you don't use vilayer.

Addons:

Mission system with OverPoch weapons (A.I.)

Custom Loot for OverPoch

Action Menu:

Deploy Bike

Deploy Motorcycle

Packing Vehicle (only bike)

Self Blood bag

Flip Vehicle

Group Management

Color Filters (15+ I think)

Change view distance (about 10 different view distances)

donator tab for admins (you got to add it your self and the donator file)

Plot for Life

Group Management

Custom GUI

Service Point (Auto refuel and repair)

Snap Pro

Safe Zone (Traders but not all of them only the main ones)(Bandit might not have a safezone so you will have to add it)

Walking Zeds

Anti Abort Duping fix

Anti Salvage in Trader

with 2 sql files

SQL 1 is for clean up so when a player dies it will delete the dead body (it builds up if you don't delete it) and to delete destroyed vehicles 

SQL 2 is a trader_data.sql its there but i would not recommend to use it but if you do. Make a back up of your trader_data.sql before using mine.

Vilayer: adding the Origins map to your mod.

Step 1: If you have OverPoch already installed you can upload your Origins files from your Arma 2:OA with the key (you can download this with Dayz Launcher) or you can uninstall your OverPoch if you have it downloaded and then install the Dayz Origins mod and then uninstall it (so that the origins files and map is in your servers directory) and then reinstall OverPoch. (if you can't find the key in your Arma 2:OA folder i left a bunch of them in the server files under the readme folder)

Step 2: once you have your map Origins map in you servers directory then go to epoch manager and change your map to tavi

Step 3: upload my files to your server (mission and server files) (if your using your own pbos then go into you mission.sqm and change chernarus to tavi if it hasn't already been done)

Step 4: go to your util and then look for and open overpochmods.txt

Step 5: change it to this @DayzOrigins;@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZOverpochServer OR it might be this @DayzOrigins179;@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZOverpochServer

Step 6: start up your server it should be good to go if not look at you debug\Console Monitor

Dedicated Server(Might not be right): adding the Origins map to your mod.

Step 1: download Origins and then upload\copy it into you servers directory with the key (you can download this with Dayz Launcher)(if you can't find the key in your Arma 2:OA folder i left a bunch of them in the server files under the readme folder)

Step 2: make some changes if needed to the mission files and server files (maybe you just need to change the name)(if your using your own pbos then go into you mission.sqm and change chernarus to tavi)

Step 3: then go into batch file and change the  addons for -mod= to @DayzOrigins179;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server or it might be @DayzOrigins;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

Look at the readme folder for extra addons, battleye filter changes, and infistar changes

• 1 month later...

After do all of this when i join server i have this in rpt log can you help me please ?

11:39:29 Missing addons detected:
11:39:29 tavi
11:39:29 ori_submarine
11:39:29 ori_pragacopter
11:39:29 origins_pack_cars
11:39:29 ori_scraptank
11:39:29 ori_bigraft
11:39:29 ori_smallraft
11:39:29 ori_titanic
11:39:29 ori_scrapbuggy
11:39:29 ori_vil_pack
11:39:29 vil_ori_autogyro
11:39:29 ori_dc3
11:39:29 ori_flying_fortress
11:39:29 rth_small_tent
11:39:29 base_buildings
11:39:29 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi, ori_submarine, ori_pragacopter, origins_pack_cars, ori_scraptank, ori_bigraft, ori_smallraft, ori_titanic, ori_scrapbuggy, ori_vil_pack, vil_ori_autogyro, ori_dc3, ori_flying_fortress, rth_small_tent, base_buildings