VEMF - Vampire's Epoch Mission Framework

TheVampire

Hey Vampire,
Big THX 4 This Script, Works Great 4 me.
But i Have 1 question.
That is my config File in the Spoiler, Works Great, i have Add a Example for Attachments and Backpacks (big and indigo) Is it Possible to add a funktion that this Code works ?

Sorry for my english, but Greetings from good old Germany  :D 

// AI Headgear Array

// 39-70, 74-92, Festives
VEMFHeadgearList = [
"H_4_EPOCH",
"H_5_EPOCH",
"H_11_EPOCH",
"H_19_EPOCH",
"H_40_EPOCH",
"H_50_EPOCH",
"H_64_EPOCH"
];

// AI Uniform Array
VEMFUniformList = [
"U_OG_Guerilla1_1",
"U_OG_Guerilla2_1",
"U_OG_Guerilla2_3",
"U_OG_Guerilla3_1",
"U_OG_Guerilla3_2",
"U_OG_leader",
"U_C_Poor_1",
"U_C_WorkerCoveralls",
"U_C_Journalist",
"U_CamoRed_uniform",
"U_CamoBrn_uniform",
"U_CamoBlue_uniform",
"U_Camo_uniform"
];

// AI Vest Array
VEMFVestList = [
"V_9",
"V_16",
"V_32",
"V_37",
"V_39"
];

// AI Rifle Array
VEMFRiflesList = [
"srifle_EBR_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_F",
"SMG_01_F",
"SMG_02_F",
"arifle_MXC_Black_F",
"LMG_Mk200_F",
"LMG_Zafir_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_Black_F",
"m249_EPOCH",
"m249Tan_EPOCH",
"m16_EPOCH",
"m16Red_EPOCH",
"M14Grn_EPOCH",
"m4a3_EPOCH",
"AKM_EPOCH"
];

// AI Attachment Array
VEMFAttachmentsList = [
"acc_flashlight",
"acc_pointer_IR",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_Hamr",
"optic_Holosight",
"optic_Holosight_smg",
"optic_SOS",
"optic_MRCO",
"optic_DMS",
"optic_Yorris",
"optic_MRD",
"optic_LRPS",
"optic_NVS",
"optic_Nightstalker",
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_L",
"muzzle_snds_M",
"muzzle_snds_B",
"muzzle_snds_H_MG",
"muzzle_snds_acp"
];

// AI Pistol Array
VEMFPistolsList = [
"hgun_ACPC2_F",
"hgun_P07_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F"
];

//AI Backpack Array
VEMPFBackpackList = [
"B_Carryall_oli",
"B_TacticalPack_blk",
"B_Kitbag_sgg"
];

What kind of notice should we get over the radio when the mission starts? I only get scratching\feedback noise when the mission starts. Anyone know how to fix that?

This is the Message, Line 45-47 in DynamicTownInvasuíon.sgf

// Now we have Unit Positions, We Announce the Mission and Wait

_msg = format ["We have spotted hostile fireteams in %1! We'll give you some supplies if you can liberate the town.", (_canTown select 0)];
_alert = [_msg] call VEMFBroadcast;

What kind of notice should we get over the radio when the mission starts? I only get scratching\feedback noise when the mission starts. Anyone know how to fix that?

When you hear that noise you should have a message at the bottom left.

Weapon attachments are planned for the next release.

This is the Message, Line 45-47 in DynamicTownInvasuíon.sgf

// Now we have Unit Positions, We Announce the Mission and Wait

_msg = format ["We have spotted hostile fireteams in %1! We'll give you some supplies if you can liberate the town.", (_canTown select 0)];

_alert = [_msg] call VEMFBroadcast;

Thanks for that information. At least I know there is a problem. Now i need to figure out why I only get the scratching\feedback noise. 

Anyone have any ideas?

When you hear that noise you should have a message at the bottom left.

Weapon attachments are planned for the next release.

So there is actually no voice and only the radio static followed by the text message? Any way to change the message color or location? Sure do miss the map markers for players. 

Awesome work by the way! Looking forward to more releases. 

So there is actually no voice and only the radio static followed by the text message? Any way to change the message color or location? Sure do miss the map markers for players.

Awesome work by the way! Looking forward to more releases.

Chat messages force the player to find a radio which most people like. The message is going to change from a chat message to something much more noticeable in the next release.

Chat messages force the player to find a radio which most people like. The message is going to change from a chat message to something much more noticeable in the next release.

So your implementing a 3d sledgehammer that will come out of the screen? LMAO.            Would just like to thankyou for your help with me....    VEMF is awsome, especially when your "clear" the mission, but one sneaky AI has been hiding in a building and shoots you in the face when you enter :( ........             Getting too many "admin can you TP me" requests :rolleyes:  now LOL!       Awesome product, I LOVE it.   

I like it as is with needing a radio. My only question was the message being broadcast. I didn't know if it was actually a voice message. 

So just to clarify... There is no voice message over the radio and just the static?

Zaros mission is broke, doesnt spawn box. (well, it might spawn a box , but the point where it spawns is in a building, or on a building)     Would advise ZAROS is put in the banned towns in your pbo. (box spawns on a building and is no where to be found, we did a grid search of over 800 meters out)  Also any other city where the city town name start is on a building.   Will compile a list tomorrow.

Zaros mission is broke, doesnt spawn box. (well, it might spawn a box , but the point where it spawns is in a building, or on a building) Would advise ZAROS is put in the banned towns in your pbo. (box spawns on a building and is no where to be found, we did a grid search of over 800 meters out) Also any other city where the city town name start is on a building. Will compile a list tomorrow.

This won't be an issue in the next update. :)

@ Vamp, okay bud, if im steppin on toes I appologise.    just thought it maybe helpful for people with high pop servers where people moan.  More of a quick fix plaster rather than a full operation. :P

I didn't want you to have to go through all the maps and write down cities when I'll be releasing a new version that fixes it tomorrow. ;)

I like it as is with needing a radio. My only question was the message being broadcast. I didn't know if it was actually a voice message. 

So just to clarify... There is no voice message over the radio and just the static?

When you hear the static or hint noise currently it means a message popped up at the bottom left.

In the next version it will be much more noticeable instead of a small message that goes unnoticed. ^_^

There is no "audial" voice message.

Hey Vampire,

Big THX 4 This Script, Works Great 4 me.

But i Have 1 question.

That is my config File in the Spoiler, Works Great, i have Add a Example for Attachments and Backpacks (big and indigo) Is it Possible to add a funktion that this Code works ?

Sorry for my english, but Greetings from good old Germany  :D

Wanted to go more in-depth with this.

I felt that just giving the AI vests felt more realistic.

Real soldiers don't carry packs in battle unless they are required to, but always have a vest.

I also felt adding a bag to pretty much every AI would be too overpowered to the player base. A backpack to me seems a little rarer than most.

I rather see rarer items be in the crates as a chance instead of being on every other AI. I might change it in a future version.

Weapon attachments were just a feature I hadn't added yet. Yet again to not flood the servers with attachments, i'm probably gonna make it something like a 1/5 chance of an AI having one random attachment.

Glad all of you are enjoying the mod. :P

@Havoc You can look at the current mission and copy the call for the ai spawning. As long as your server file waits until after Vemf is running to spawn ai, it'll work fine. You would need to change the one BOOL, and there may be problems with the last group not being added. Rewriting the AI spawning is on the todo list.

Hey man, I tried to use this but it errored, what was it I had to change where sorry?

Wanted to go more in-depth with this.

I felt that just giving the AI vests felt more realistic.

Real soldiers don't carry packs in battle unless they are required to, but always have a vest.

I also felt adding a bag to pretty much every AI would be too overpowered to the player base. A backpack to me seems a little rarer than most.

I rather see rarer items be in the crates as a chance instead of being on every other AI. I might change it in a future version.

Weapon attachments were just a feature I hadn't added yet. Yet again to not flood the servers with attachments, i'm probably gonna make it something like a 1/5 chance of an AI having one random attachment.

Glad all of you are enjoying the mod. :P

Ok, i understand this  ;)

I know its not your Priority, but it would be very Cool, if can decide it by myself if the Ai has Backpacks and Attachments or not... but i cant do it, i need you  :D

by the way, i am an Ex German Military Police Sergeant and let me say, we have BackPack at Patrol in this we have a bit water, food maybe ammo and definitely Medical Supplies because if you have bad luck the Medic needs houres to arrive you. You are many Miles from the Next Base and the Streets are not so good like Home and German Medevac dosnt fly under to much Fire. :mellow:

you throw the BackPack to the Floor under Fire to minimize the target or use as an cover.

regards, DELTA  B)

I don't know what option it is in the run.sqf to turn that check off.  For the meantime set the 5 in the setdamage.txt file to a 3 to log the detection but prevent a kick.

If the antihack is trying to destroy the crates, that will prevent a kick, but won't stop the crate from being destroyed.

• Richie unlocked this topic