VEMF - Vampire's Epoch Mission Framework

TheVampire

hey vamp im loving the update, can i ask is there a way to add color code to the text and if i wana change the fonts an is there a list i can get the supported fonts,,sorry for the long winded request :)

You can modify all that in the init.sqf code.

As for supported fonts, here's a list.

f14r2WQ.png

great thanks for the formats,i looked at the init.cfg but didnt see a color code to change,do i need to add it in there,if so where?

Look at the included init.sqf and change your init.sqf accordingly. This is the new code:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
		[
			[
				[((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'"],
				["","<br/>"],
				[((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
			]
		] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
		VEMFChatMsg = nil;
	};
};

Some marker for mission? People who dont know where mission is, can check it from map. 

I'm still not using markers for the missions for multiple reasons.

Awesome job with Missions, but i have a question.

We just installed the mission system but when we kill the first Ai in a mission the server goes down

Anybody help?

I'm not sure. Maybe check your RPT?

yes i did change it but im not sure where to change the color of the text for example it would have something like this in there...//color = "#b20000";

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Structured_Text

So is the announcement still done by chat? Meaning i can scroll up to see if anything was posted on chat? Or do I have to be present on the game to see if they are spawning. I alt tab out of the game and alt tab back in to see if they are spawning by looking at the chat log? But this new way of notifying us is that we have to be in game to actually see it?

• Richie unlocked this topic