sapper

rennat

I remember the first time I saw one and it exploded out side the door of this house i was in, I took a little damage. I was like what the fuck was that a creeper ?

They are easy enough to avoid as mentioned they make a lot of noise. NIce touch exploding mutants keep ya on yer toes.

Shoot the stomach where the bomb is duh or even let him run around so you can see where the others are, he can also be your friend that I have used a few times to draw the other player out with

Is that... like... an actual thing? Like it's more vulnerable here? I always tried to shoot them in the head and it didn't seem like it mattered WHERE you hit them.

are these dmn armless walking bombs really required. i cant count how many firefights they have killed me in. please remove these stupid pointless ai that no one likes. they are inconvient and take away from your mod.

Sounds like they are working as intended. Epoch is not strictly about PVP. 

All the antagonists need "ramping" up. At the moment this shit is a walk in the park.

Around 4 hours of gamplay last night... not one antagonist attepmted to thwart my looting attempts.

Never got to shoot my gun...... much sadness.

I agree, bring back the way they were in closed alpha or hurry up with the rock monsters!!

I agree, bring back the way they were in closed alpha or hurry up with the rock monsters!!

Yup :D

At the moment it's too fkin easy to walk around unhindered (not counting actual players).

Same today really.... been ingame around 3-4 hours and only came across one sapper, he was far to easy to dispatch. Put up no challenge whatsoever.

Sappers and cultists are too easy to be handled at the moment. They really need a boost. What i dont like is those freaking UAV drones chasing you for many kilometers. I tried everything to lose them, went inside houses, in bushes, under rocks but nothing. I didnt had a gun to shoot either.

Someone said on another topic about a new antagonist, an double axed bastard running towards you. That would be awesome!