Bases and loot

pr1malr8ge

So, when playing on any Highly populated servers I Have found that large groups of players will build in EXTREAMLY High Loot areas. Mainly being Construction sites. They will block the area out and for the most part never have to expose them selfs to loot. In the real world if you were to build like this, yeah for sure you would get everything availible but things just would not magicly appear. There for I would like to suggest that if someone places a jammer down to build then the loot in that area no longer spawns.

IMHO if you want to build your base in an exsisting building thats fine but you should not be able to get constant free massive loot.

I have not had a chance to test this out since I haven't been able to find a satchel charge. But if you're able to bring down an existing building [i.e. the construction/crane building] and someone has build a base in there. The falling building should automaticly destroy all walls and FrqJammer inside.

just My humble opionion

yeah i love being able to build ANYWHERE

but in citys and such hith mil areas should only be able to place a micro jammer with like 50-100m range... 

and i think if there was a way to lower loot spawns in the radius of the poles would help!!! becayse PMC is a huge base easy to make and just a insane amount of loot on the inside