http://imgur.com/Ojg3Ti7

This is the email also below!

"Coin Server - a custom mod pack for Epoch & Overpoch

Order Now

Price: $120.00
** Full database wipe will be performed **

All of the following mods are included -

Single Currency System

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28493-alpha-release-single-currency-30-storage-default-hive-no-global-banking/

This script replaces gold, silver, tin, copper, and briefcases with one virtual currency with a configurable name.
You can buy, sell, give, receive, and take (from dead bodies) and store this money like it was a normal inventory item. (will work with a different dialog then your gear dialog)

No more smelting gold into silver or anything related to that. Everything is in one currency:
Store Money in storage objects and vehicles ( max money in 1 storage depends on the size).
No global access to your money.
Anyone can take the money out ( for vault/lockbox it must be open of course).
Trade with this currency for cars/items.
Give money to other players.
NO inventory issues with gold!
Service Point

Use Coins at service station To refuel, rearm and repair a vehicle.

*Modded for Single Currency

Pay for healing v1.0

Pay a medical trader to heal you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VKHj4MfMi8

Mystery Brief Case

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28388-release-mystery-briefcase/

Turns an otherwise completely useless item into a prize-giving briefcase. You obtain the briefcase, right click on it, select Open and you are rewarded with 6 randomly picked items ranging from beans to chainsaws.
Similar to Battlefield 4's battlepacks. Perfect for giving away during events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxaCW_28xU

Vehicle Key Changer

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5972-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-14-updated-06152014/

Allows you and the players on your server to copy vehicles, that you have the key for to another key that's in your inventory.

JAEM Evac-Chopper

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6111-release-jaem-just-another-evac-chopper-mod-v14-updated-06142014/

Use coins to call a evac chopper to rescue you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui5lm70ii8I

Advanced Trading

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20219-alpha-release-advanced-trading-10/
Alternative selling/buying system
Config traders
Selling/Buying From Gear/Vehicle/Backpack
(Preset to have a custom load screen and a custom death screen)

Order Now

Sincerely,
Survival Servers
"

Well they are making a nice sized profit out of something they only have to set up once, then it's just copy and past to every customer, must say whoever pays $120 for that needs to re-think what they have just paid for. all are available free here. good old survival servers. Much prefer GTX gaming.

I don't like SS

they at least need to look at the grammar on their site 

$120.00
Coin Server
LIMITED EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY! Compatible with all Epoch and Overpoch maps. ** Full database wipe will be performed ** Replaces gold, silver, tin, copper, and briefcases by one virtual currency with a configurable name. Buy, sell, give, recei

*Limited exclusive offer for customers only* having a real hard time trying to work out who else it could be for.. customers = everyone who's buying it lol 

I also think $10 is a bit much to get your server debranded. 

To be fair (I am no fan of SS), but installing all those scripts and then having to deal with all the associated tickets that will inevitably come has to have a price. They are running a business

It's not their work to sell, they're using community made scripts and making a massive profit.

They only have to do this once, then apply to anyone stupid enough to pay such a massive amount, $5 would be too much.

This is mod installation ONLY, we're not claiming we created these mods whatsoever.

It's like paying for someone to install Windows (paid software) if you don't know how.

Lots of people don't know how to mod their servers, there's nothing wrong with them hiring someone to install those scripts.

EDIT: If you wish to be removed from the email list, simply respond to the email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" - I apologize if you got unwanted email.

Thats borderline making money off peoples scripts like you do famously with Infistar. Email should state something like: If you need help installing scripts we charge $15.00 a script.

Another garage so called 'company' riding off the backs of free scripts. I used to host with you guys until I got tired of your lame service and awful server performance. Specially the lack of ddos protection, that was fun...

What do you care? Your makin money..its all good. Check yourself Mr. Pennington...profit vs ethics

This is mod installation ONLY, we're not claiming we created these mods whatsoever.

It's like paying for someone to install Windows (paid software) if you don't know how.

Lots of people don't know how to mod their servers, there's nothing wrong with them hiring someone to install those scripts.

EDIT: If you wish to be removed from the email list, simply respond to the email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" - I apologize if you got unwanted email.

youre a rip off. I really hope your "business" goes under

Ugh what a drama topic. Stop worrying so much with what other people do. How is this any different then a webdesign company that charges their customers for installing open source software like Wordpress etc.

I really don't get the witch hunt going on lately and feel like everyone should back-off a little. If the guy has customers then clearly people are willing to pay for his services and if you think he is overcharging I'm sure there's plenty of alternatives.

They are giving credit/links directly to the script author.

They can charge whatever they want to INSTALL the scripts on a server that someone purchases from them...

I love how self-entitled people are around here lol....

If the original script owner wants to charge to install it there's no reason they can't either :)

Ugh what a drama topic. Stop worrying so much with what other people do. How is this any different then a webdesign company that charges their customers for installing open source software like Wordpress etc.

I really don't get the witch hunt going on lately and feel like everyone should back-off a little. If the guy has customers then clearly people are willing to pay for his services and if you think he is overcharging I'm sure there's plenty of alternatives.

I understand. Going on your website design company. I own my own company. And don't charge a thing for wordpress installation. 

It's not about the witch hunt and people paying. It's the fact well first of all.. $120 ... That could be a weeks wages?! or a little less? Also all of these mods are on the forum with detailed instructions on how to install. And on the forum if you're stuck installing I'm sure one of the 17000 members would help them out and/or hop on ts and set them up most likely for nothing but a "Thanks". 

Morale of the story. 120 fucking dollars.

~Mochan 

It was just a metaphor, something to put things in perspective, there are plenty of companies that do and they rightfully charge their clients. The company i work at uses it's own products about 90% of the time, but whenever a client comes along that needs help with another product that hasn't been build by us, we do offer support and do bill for that.

I do not care that people try and make a living on something they like and neither should anyone else, let alone judge them for it. People are brutal on these forums when it comes to paid work involving DayZ, which is absolutely not the horrible thing everyone claims it to be.

120 a weeks wage? At the very least make that a day if you want to make some sort of a living.. I think 75 p/h is the industry standard.

In the end if someone is willing to pay for it, who are we to judge them? Building and maintaining a server is not for everyone and at least this way everyone that wants to own a server can own one.

I understand. Going on your website design company. I own my own company. And don't charge a thing for wordpress installation. 

It's not about the witch hunt and people paying. It's the fact well first of all.. $120 ... That could be a weeks wages?! or a little less? Also all of these mods are on the forum with detailed instructions on how to install. And on the forum if you're stuck installing I'm sure one of the 17000 members would help them out and/or hop on ts and set them up most likely for nothing but a "Thanks". 

Morale of the story. 120 fucking dollars.

~Mochan 

A lot of people are stupid or don't want to deal with the frustrations of installing a script such as the coin mod. Also there is like maybe 5 guys at max that will help someone out for free on here. People charge like 50$ to install scripts.

A lot of people are stupid or don't want to deal with the frustrations of installing a script such as the coin mod. Also there is like maybe 5 guys at max that will help someone out for free on here. People charge like 50$ to install scripts.

Doesn't mean anyone is stupid if they don't know how to install scripts. Some people are just not good with that kind of stuff and other things they would blow you out of the water. Let us in on a secret and tell us what your not good at so we can call you stupid.  B)

I love how self-entitled people are around here lol....

I think the only self entitled one here is you lol.... 

Change your broken record already  :P

Doesn't mean anyone is stupid if they don't know how to install scripts. Some people are just not good with that kind of stuff and other things they would blow you out of the water. Let us in on a secret and tell us what your not good at so we can call you stupid.  B)

Please provide evidence of my self-entitlement.

I'm stupid at math. There u go. Specifically Geometry