[Questions] All in One. Part #2.

GaspArt

Question

Hey Ho, guys!
Have a some questions, thought that better to write them all in one topic, so:
Q1. Is it possible to get back function of removing floors,walls and etc? I know that it was native function in Epoch, but now I can remove only plot pole and bag fences.
I have used all game tools, like etool, crowbar, sledgehammer, but anyway I dont have this function.
I have tried to install Plot4Life, but it conflicts with something...
So is it possible to have removing function without P4L?

Q2. I have installed trade from vehicle, but it not work. No RPT errors. Checked all topic, didnt found a solve. Mb somebody had a same problem?

Q3. Installed Peter Beers version of Single Currency pack with all fixes, but Humanity of players still doubling. How to solve it? Hadnt find a solve.

Q4. is it possible to find some mistakes without using RPT parser? Because some problems not fixed in RPT.

Thx!

9 answers to this question

Q2, You looked in your player_log ? its a client side script, so nothing will show up in the server rpt.

Q3, Use the hummanity_morph.sqf and the player_switchmodel.sqf from 1.0.5.1 and not from the master branch of github, maybe difmerge the files from SC with the files from 1.0.5.1. for the humanity double cames from the player_switchmodel.sqf from the master repo of github.

Q2. I have installed trade from vehicle, but it not work. No RPT errors. Checked all topic, didnt found a solve. Mb somebody had a same problem?

Q4. is it possible to find some mistakes without using RPT parser? Because some problems not fixed in RPT.

I would recommend to join your server with '-showScriptErrors' in your arma2.exe as launch parameters.

This will display your client sided errors ingame.

Q2, You looked in your player_log ? its a client side script, so nothing will show up in the server rpt.

Q3, Use the hummanity_morph.sqf and the player_switchmodel.sqf from 1.0.5.1 and not from the master branch of github, maybe difmerge the files from SC with the files from 1.0.5.1. for the humanity double cames from the player_switchmodel.sqf from the master repo of github.

Thx for reply!

2. Cant find this file..

3. nope, I compared new and old player_switchmodels.sqf , difference only in coins and bank adding to new player.

I would recommend to join your server with '-showScriptErrors' in your arma2.exe as launch parameters.

This will display your client sided errors ingame.

I have tried. Thx. Found an error in.... TradeFromVehicle script. That error very strange. Debug says, that _current variable no exist, but it exists! magic! :D