Any way to view your threads that are waiting to be approved?

matt6950

Hi.

I just posted a thread under the server advertising bit and noticed the section has been shut down. I really would like to copy the information I just spent 30-40 mins typing out. is there anyway of viewing threads that are waiting to be approved? 

I pm'ed you.

Don't think so, but I think its a really shitty way for them to basically close that section Down in favour of the a3 server advertising sections.

It's like saying they don't care for the a2 epoch anymore fuck it

I agree what annoys me even more is a thread got approved on the 19th Nov 2014!! the section was apparently closed on the 7th or somthing 

• 2 weeks later...

Newsflash: The majority of people on the Epoch forums are server owners/admins. I'm sure that only a very small number of people here are simply players.

Right, Tho many players visit the Community Servers Section to look for servers. Many server owners and coders have their own forum to take care of. But we really do need mods for deleting/moving threads to right sections and such. Also, it wouldn't be that bad if people could write posts without gettings confirmed by a mod and if it doesnt comply with the rules. Then it should be simply deleted, not a very time consuming job. I would do it

Right, Tho many players visit the Community Servers Section to look for servers. Many server owners and coders have their own forum to take care of. But we really do need mods for deleting/moving threads to right sections and such. Also, it wouldn't be that bad if people could write posts without gettings confirmed by a mod and if it doesnt comply with the rules. Then it should be simply deleted, not a very time consuming job. I would do it

I "applied" for the job a couple months ago but apparently was ignored, so now I just report threads that are in the wrong place, and those reports apparently get ignored, possibly because of the lack of enough moderators.

I "applied" for the job a couple months ago but apparently was ignored, so now I just report threads that are in the wrong place, and those reports apparently get ignored, possibly because of the lack of enough moderators.

Well, The devs should take it on them to moderate threads or appoint mods to do it for them. Epochmod Forums are really active and have a good community that behaves for the most part, but Appointing mods will give these forums ability to add more strict rules to keep the forums easy and organized

• 1 month later...

I have been waiting almost 2 months for 2 of my posts to get approved. I want to share my Earplugs script, my Radio script, my salvage script, and all my other WIP. Someday.... for now, I will just update my website with my stuff, and post links here for anyone interested...though I would really rather just have epochmod.com be the home forum for my posts. :angry:

Congrats on the Moderator Position !

I have been waiting almost 2 months for 2 of my posts to get approved. I want to share my Earplugs script, my Radio script, my salvage script, and all my other WIP. Someday.... for now, I will just update my website with my stuff, and post links here for anyone interested...though I would really rather just have epochmod.com be the home forum for my posts. :angry:

You'll be able scrap vehicles in the next version of Epoch. I've seen some of those pending scripts but only AWOL is allowed to approve new posts.

• 2 weeks later...