Bases indestructible

dennis_stk

Of course it's possible ;) You could try this code: 

{
		if (!((_x isKindof "CinderWallGarage_EPOCH") or (_x isKindof "WoodLargeWallDoorL_EPOCH") or (_x isKindof "WoodLargeWallDoor_EPOCH"))) then {
		_x addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
		_x enableSimulation false;
		};
	} count allMissionObjects "Constructions_static_F";

Of course it's possible ;) You could try this code: 

{
		if (!((_x isKindof "CinderWallGarage_EPOCH") or (_x isKindof "WoodLargeWallDoorL_EPOCH") or (_x isKindof "WoodLargeWallDoor_EPOCH"))) then {
		_x addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
		_x enableSimulation false;
		};
	} count allMissionObjects "Constructions_static_F";

Unless, of course, this is serverside code that have to be in the main server pbo, at which point you have to wait until permission is given to start modding the core Epoch files. 

Unless, of course, this is serverside code that have to be in the main server pbo, at which point you have to wait until permission is given to start modding the core Epoch files. 

No you can put this code in your own custom serverside addon which is possible.

Isn't building, maintaining and defending your base part of "playing"?

Yes. It's good fun when there's a lot of players doing it. Sadly, there's not a lot of players playing. I belive that indestructible cinder and metal will attract more players, but only time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

ok nah added pbo into server side and none of the items are indestructable :/

Probably because my install instructions were wrong. ;)  You have to put the pbo in @EpochHive\Addons.

very nice mod but the wood walls still get destroyed everything else is fine

(_x isKindof "WoodLargeWall_EPOCH")

is that the right code for walla to add to the pbo shared here?

All base building items are indestructible except wood doors and garages, so you can still enter bases. If you want everything indestructible delete the if condition.

NOTE: If you build sth. you have to wait up to 5 minutes because the script only executes every 5 minutes to make everything indestructible.

Probably because my install instructions were wrong. ;)  You have to put the pbo in @EpochHive\Addons.

All base building items are indestructible except wood doors and garages, so you can still enter bases. If you want everything indestructible delete the if condition.

NOTE: If you build sth. you have to wait up to 5 minutes because the script only executes every 5 minutes to make everything indestructible.

ya gathered it should have gone into epochhive/addons thats where i put it..made a few wood walls and shot them with a rpg and they dissapeared

NOTE: If you build sth. you have to wait up to 5 minutes because the script only executes every 5 minutes to make everything indestructible. <-- but that makes sense now :)

Hopefully they will increase the hitpoints on the walls / objects in general. The ability to gain access into someone's base is fun for players. Also making charges not stackable would be nice as well, but i don't know if thats possible.

Another route (if it's possible) after destroying a wall or door, A rat hole would be created by breaking into the base.  Just big enough for a guy to crawl into, the rest of the wall would still be standing. that would be cool to see.