Having some issues and not much in the way of answers

Few issues going on after installing single currency.

Issue 1:

So i Tried to install 

I've tried replacing the icons folder with the files inside Gui and replacing PlayerHud.sqf with the one in Compiles.

But that leaves me with hud.hpp and commonhud.hpp what do I do with them?

Try 2

I've made an addons folder, put all files from the hud in there, and in the init.sqf i've put  execVM "ZSC\addons\playerHud.sqf"

^ Try 2 didn't work  upon load in got resource AsReMixhud could not be found

I'm out of ideas anyone able to help

2nd issue:

infiSTAR Anti-Hack Additions - Add Money to player (kaotix)

http://devzupa.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3

Money appears to go to the player if you spectate them (using Infistar AH Spectate players bank and cash) But the game doesn't give that player the money. Meaning you don't actually receive anything so you can't spend it

Issue 3:

Ai seem spawning seems to be hit and miss. using WAI and DZMS. Both scripts don't seem to be giving out Coins dispite following the TUT to make them do so. 

IF anyone could spend a bit of there time helping me fix these. I'll send some cash your way. Really need these fixed. 

Few issues going on after installing single currency.

Issue 1:

So i Tried to install 

I've tried replacing the icons folder with the files inside Gui and replacing PlayerHud.sqf with the one in Compiles.

But that leaves me with hud.hpp and commonhud.hpp what do I do with them?

Try 2

I've made an addons folder, put all files from the hud in there, and in the init.sqf i've put  execVM "ZSC\addons\playerHud.sqf"

^ Try 2 didn't work  upon load in got resource AsReMixhud could not be found

I'm out of ideas anyone able to help

2nd issue:

infiSTAR Anti-Hack Additions - Add Money to player (kaotix)

http://devzupa.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3

Money appears to go to the player if you spectate them (using Infistar AH Spectate players bank and cash) But the game doesn't give that player the money. Meaning you don't actually receive anything so you can't spend it

Issue 3:

Ai seem spawning seems to be hit and miss. using WAI and DZMS. Both scripts don't seem to be giving out Coins dispite following the TUT to make them do so. 

IF anyone could spend a bit of there time helping me fix these. I'll send some cash your way. Really need these fixed. 

Issue 1.

The debug has been optimised and  so u need the original hpp files from those debugs u want.

Issue 2.

There should be solutions on the subforum here ( check the great lib).

Issue 3.

Add cash variables each ai unit and see if the selfactions allows u to check wallet of an AI. 

Thanks for the reply Zupa 

Issue 1.

The debug has been optimised and  so u need the original hpp files from those debugs u want.

I'm not to sure what that means :(

Issue 2, I've looked up and down the subforums, just getting more and more confused.

And issue 3 In game I can check their wallets but it comes up bottom left 

you took 0 coins, ID from unknown.

I'm a noob at all this. I'm totally surprisedI even managed to get the single currency installed.

I've added you on skype would be awesome if you could accept. 

Anyone able to help? someone must have the answer or at least part of the answer :(