AI missions via MCC Sandbox and/or Zeus ?

Willy

So as I read about the troubles running AI missions, I wonder about the statement from the devs stating it is designed to have peoples addons EX: the "Overpoch" mod that's all the rage.Running alongside their mod, Not actually modifying the server files themselves.

Now I am an amateur scripter at best and just scratched the surface of dealing in A3 files. is it feasible to create an @mod with AI missions and such to add serverside ? Essentially running alongside the Epoch code.

Forgive me if has been addressed, or is out of the question. I am just scratching my head searching for a way to add some much needed action for my playerbase.

Thanks Epoch Dev team for what you have provided us.

sincerely

Willy

MCC sandbox is sooooooo good to take care of missions and live events, as server owner I have tried to add it to epoch but for some reason it's not possible to open the admin login... plus the mission.sqm being impossible to edit using Arma's editor makes it really hard :(

I wish there was an easier way to edit the mission file, that would really make this great mod customisable and open a whole new range of game modes inside the game.