Maca CCG Overpoch Response

howhigh2

Sorry dude but true.  I play bass drums guitar and keys,

never came across a musician that has no links to his things like profile like post like twitch and i was referring to the fact that you never downloaded something copy righted or what not. 

Its like saying you dont masturbate.

I remember one day I was kicking some kids ass on CCG. They got hammered by our team and decided to buy a custom base for like 20-30euros

Same thing is going to happen now. Pay to get a base, pay to get a random spawn, pay to get M107 on spawn, pay to pay more pay.. PAY PAY PAY

I've gotten a lot of donations from my Dayz Epoch servers and I don't offer anything in exchange (Other than a couple of cool servers). As a matter of fact, my community's expenses are paid up for the next 2 months thanks to donations without compensation. I guess I'm doing something right. :)

never came across a musician that has no links to his things like profile like post like twitch and i was referring to the fact that you never downloaded something copy righted or what not. 

Its like saying you dont masturbate.

I have links and profiles, lol just under my real name DUH

I cry for them cause at the end of the day they got a bunch o whining little brats that can't play the game and just, hell ruin the fun. And the name they picked is right for them they are MONEY GRABBING TROLLS

I think you are confusing MGT with CCG. MGT never once had a donator shop up until now to say Fuck You to the devs. They in the past exchanged humanity for cash but humanity was a joke and didn't really matter.

The only thing that I dont understand is...

why the devs havent taken a step or at least announce a step for the CRC

There are most likely 10+ server that have totally have it disabled and there are at least 100+ server trying to workaround using epoch stuff..

Epoch claims to be a framework or will be a framework that will be compatible with nearly everything, on the other hand side they are trying to disable all modifications as of now.

there is a paradoxon.. how can something be open to everything and closed for everything

even if only one of these sides were clearly stated as of now, for example the "Dont edit anything" side

why are we able to bypass the most of the CRC...

if its not working out, why are they trying to fight for it. I can understand that they want to find the most of the bugs with their alpha build, but on the other hand side there are serverowners which are mostly players themselves, who just want to create a special atmosphere for there servers.

Dont understand me wrong but Iam trying to say that even if you would allow the files to be edited there would be at least all the official server and another 100 to 200 servers without any addons.

If they would just have stated: "Bugreports are only accepted from these servers/from server who have the "Official" nametag" the bugs would still be found it doesnt matter if we have 100 servers to find bugs or 1000..

srry for this offtopic

Think you should get your facts right repearz we are nothing like ccg. We are rivals. As for the hate of frankie and the accusations he uses esp lol. He was a regular player on our arma 2 servers we sent him macca's way when we refused to swap our cherno server to overpoch. He's been back though playing on our epoch server the only reason he hasnt done a vid as he thinks the building system is retarded hue hue.

What it comes down to apart from being to each his own opinion is that a road has 2 was and we cant all be going the same way, but also sometime you can have a face to face. Merry Christmas everyone and a happy New Years. 

if he didn't edit the code, i don't understand how could they create custom spawns and remove the original ones?  :huh:

If you actually bother to read the changelogs / guides from the devs / look at the code + the stuff we are allowed to edit, then creating your own spawn areas is easy and completely within the realms of what the dev's are allowing us to edit.