Maca CCG Overpoch Response

howhigh2

This is CCG Response claiming they didnt do anything wrong

http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11473-ccg-overpoch-and-the-epoch-devs/ 

*Screenshot of what it said before it was edited the first time: http://puu.sh/dntTe/d8c262414d.png

This link states that the epoch Devs will allow people to mod around the release of v1.0 last time I checked its 0.2.5.1.

0.2.5.1 the 0 there that make's the number less then 1 there fore we are not at 1.0 yet

Your work? you're claiming "The brilliant minds that brought you Arma 2 OverPoch" are now bringing arma 3 OverPoch.

OverPoch wasn't merged by you lot at CCG it was merged by LordGeorge of EvOG, don't cry for credit when you fail to give it yourself.

and before that xxbowi merged it over at randy's server's bout 4 months before before ccg , there's a forum post some where on these forums

Like the Epoc devs said go make your own mod then. Quit piggy backing off the hard work they are doing then adding a few things and saying it's something great and new. Link your entry into makearmanotwar please so I can see your work? RESPECT the fact it's their work, they want it protected, then thank them at full release and mod away then.

^

Why can't people understand that communities want and have to do their own thing in order to keep that level of gameplay quality they use to get themselves where they are,

still is alpha all the server host where crying that couldn't host there own servers , a fair few stated they wanted to run it on there Superior hardware (and that's a fair argument like have you seen the vert servers Jesus that's one massive fucking train wreck that server), at no point were the dev's all like "here do what you want" you gotta remeber the mod we are playing is early in development still so the files were probably locked down so they didn't have to sift through thousands of bugs from modded servers where the bugs were created by the epoch code (and before you say just dont make reports from modded server's players still will).

still is alpha all the server host where crying that couldn't host there own servers , a fair few stated they wanted to run it on there Superior hardware (and that's a fair argument like have you seen the vert servers Jesus that's one massive fucking train wreck that server), at no point were the dev's all like "here do what you want" you gotta remeber the mod we are playing is early in development still so the files were probably locked down so they didn't have to sift through thousands of bugs from modded servers where the bugs were created by the epoch code (and before you say just dont make reports from modded server's players still will).

You are right when you said they never said "here do what you want" But they specifically stated that you can install scripts so long as you don't modify the epoch code. Which CCG didn't so your argument is invalid.

You are right when you said they never said "here do what you want" But they specifically stated that you can install scripts so long as you don't modify the epoch code. Which CCG didn't so your argument is invalid.

never argues that , if you re read you will notice  i was having a go at kam for qq .

EDIT: tbh when they have a epoch/mas "overpoch" server in Australia , yeah ill be playing on it more guns to make casual's cry is always a good thing.

I  am not jealous I feel sorry for them, but ow whining brats running around

You don't think the devs are being whiny brats at times either? It's a war that will never ever end between CCG, Infistar, or the Devs. It will keep going on. People have their own reserved opinions and they can air it out no problem but the truth is out there.

You don't think the devs are being whiny brats at times either? It's a war that will never ever end between CCG, Infistar, or the Devs. It will keep going on. People have their own reserved opinions and they can air it out no problem but the truth is out there.

I think the devs have a right to be mad. They put hard work into something and then someone turns around and makes money off of their hard work,.

I think the devs have a right to be mad. They put hard work into something and then someone turns around and makes money off of their hard work,.

Trust me they have every right to be mad i'm not saying its wrong what they are doing but at the same time BI doesn't care. Also let me ask you this question.

Have you ever downloaded music illegally or a movie? Or streamed copyrighted material on youtube? If yes which i'm sure that is what you are going to say then shouldn't the artists be pissed? and you should be in jail right? Taking it up the ass from big ol Bubba.

So when v1.0 comes out you should probably uninstall the mod because they said they will be allowing modding and you'll hate it.

No I will not hate it, I will love it , I will keep it close to original. Just like we have always done. We add just a little to make it what our community votes on but we only do it when we have a right to do so. And we never charge a dime. 

Trust me they have every right to be mad i'm not saying its wrong what they are doing but at the same time BI doesn't care. Also let me ask you this question.

Have you ever downloaded music illegally or a movie? Or streamed copyrighted material on youtube? If yes which i'm sure that is what you are going to say then shouldn't the artists be pissed? and you should be in jail right? Taking it up the ass from big ol Bubba.

Actually no. I am a musician and a developer so no I would be pissed

I remember one day I was kicking some kids ass on CCG. They got hammered by our team and decided to buy a custom base for like 20-30euros

Same thing is going to happen now. Pay to get a base, pay to get a random spawn, pay to get M107 on spawn, pay to pay more pay.. PAY PAY PAY

I remember one day I was kicking some kids ass on CCG. They got hammered by our team and decided to buy a custom base for like 20-30euros

Same thing is going to happen now. Pay to get a base, pay to get a random spawn, pay to get M107 on spawn, pay to pay more pay.. PAY PAY PAY

Don't forget to pay Frankie, :) Don;t get me wrong I love Frankies videos, but you know there is some money changing hands there.

macca him self said he broke the security of the dll in 3 hours there is no way he is still running it with everything intact.

Fuck CCG..

This is not respect!

1. The first thing they tried to do was searching for a loophole.

2. Then they claim to have made all this by themselves. They do not give credit any where here to Epoch devs. Is it in a small text somewhere or do you have to search the forum?  http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11390-arma-3-overpoch/

Call it Epoch+mods.. Thieves are what you are CCG mixing other people´s mods and giving them you own brand.