Maca CCG Overpoch Response

howhigh2

This is Michael CCG Overpoch Response claiming they didnt do anything wrong

http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11473-ccg-overpoch-and-the-epoch-devs/ 

*Screenshot of what it said before it was edited the first time: http://puu.sh/dntTe/d8c262414d.png

This link states that the epoch Devs will allow people to mod around the release of v1.0 last time I checked its 0.2.5.1.

And they have edited the files because you spawn randomly on the map not at the island like in normal A3 Epoch 

also they have touched the groups as its not working the way it is in the other normal epoch servers.

Example:

when a plot pole down only owner can edit the base and access doors, others in the group can not.

the hexagon that shows others in your group has not been showing up in normal servers I played on, but when i join CCG Overpoch it does show up.

Why can't people understand that communities want and have to do their own thing in order to keep that level of gameplay quality they use to get themselves where they are, CCG is no exception to this and if it wasn't for the adjustments Maca makes they wouldn't be the popular community they are today, I speak for all communities here that make all their adjustments to add their personal touches that keep them unique and keep their players interested, we put our time, work and most importantly our personal funds into the servers we host so IMO unless epoch want to start paying for the community servers that get no attention because of the bland and dull experience every has on the stock servers then we'll continue to make our unique touches, end of my contributions to these annoying and petty posts of jealousy

Can I please start getting some credit for my posts and work? Everytime I do something, it gets blamed on Maca. I even made that post! Can a moderator please edit the title to "Michael CCG Overpoch Response".

Also, we only accept PayPal

Your work? you're claiming "The brilliant minds that brought you Arma 2 OverPoch" are now bringing arma 3 OverPoch.

OverPoch wasn't merged by you lot at CCG it was merged by LordGeorge of EvOG, don't cry for credit when you fail to give it yourself.

Your work? you're claiming "The brilliant minds that brought you Arma 2 OverPoch" are now bringing arma 3 OverPoch.

OverPoch wasn't merged by you lot at CCG it was merged by LordGeorge of EvOG, don't cry for credit when you fail to give it yourself.

Dude, I literally just mean my post on our forums. The OP here says it is Maca's response ... technically it is mine.

From talking to Maca he has said several times he had never even heard of EvOG before doing their OverPoch variant of servers

Not true.

Care to elaborate on why this isn't true?

From talking to Maca he has said several times he had never even heard of EvOG before doing their OverPoch variant of servers

That's why he was frequently in our TS? I should know considering i was admin on EvOG at the time OverPoch came about.

Can I please start getting some credit for my posts and work? Everytime I do something, it gets blamed on Maca. I even made that post! Can a moderator please edit the title to "Michael CCG Overpoch Response".

Also, we only accept PayPal

Like the Epoc devs said go make your own mod then. Quit piggy backing off the hard work they are doing then adding a few things and saying it's something great and new. Link your entry into makearmanotwar please so I can see your work? RESPECT the fact it's their work, they want it protected, then thank them at full release and mod away then.

Like the Epoc devs said go make your own mod then. Quit piggy backing off the hard work they are doing then adding a few things and saying it's something great and new. Link your entry into makearmanotwar please so I can see your work? RESPECT the fact it's their work, they want it protected, then thank them at full release and mod away then.

They didn't steal anything. Stop sucking the devs dick so fucking hard.

Why can't people understand that communities want and have to do their own thing in order to keep that level of gameplay quality they use to get themselves where they are, CCG is no exception to this and if it wasn't for the adjustments Maca makes they wouldn't be the popular community they are today, I speak for all communities here that make all their adjustments to add their personal touches that keep them unique and keep their players interested, we put our time, work and most importantly our personal funds into the servers we host so IMO unless epoch want to start paying for the community servers that get no attention because of the bland and dull experience every has on the stock servers then we'll continue to make our unique touches, end of my contributions to these annoying and petty posts of jealousy

I really see nothing wrong with vanilla , most changes I see people make are to make it easier for the players, which to me ruins the game, it is supposed to be a survival mod and what is the first thing people do , they turn off rotorlib, put banks in the trader cities, put drop boxes marked on the map with full bases inside, to make it easier for the players . To me if you want an easy game and just shoot stuff and not have fun with role play and getting immersed into what I see in vanilla epoch( a fine open world survival mod) then they should just go play COD or GO. Why ruin the game and make it easier. I say make it harder. I myself plan on staying vanilla on my server, I may add some missions but those will be difficult and prizes gained by them will be earned.

I am eager to see the changes the devs will be making. I want to see if they can make it something you can fully immerse your self into  and feel like you a re trying to survive and post apocalypse conditions and see if you can stay alive and rule the Island of Altis or whatever map they do finally end up with.

Hey mommy I am getting my but kicked can I have the credit card to buy a box of guns. Oh look this server lets me turn a ruby into a full base with elevators and automatic doors and I  self heal every time I open my door. 

Hate on them all you want but you're just jealous of their popularity.