SurvivalServers.com

Survival Launcher - alternate Steam launcher for ARMA 2: OA and ARMA 3

awesome would be a function to manually set my allready installed mods, like jsrs or emod for overpoch... 

would be great to take down the monopoly hosters

keep the work going

you made a great launcher so far

We don't support Takistan in the launcher, unfortunately. I see you are running Epoch Takistan from your signature.

What about the A2 Epoch servers I mentioned? Why aren't those showing the mods?

Your answer makes no sense. The map that is run shouldn't prevent it from showing the mods that are running. A3 Launcher and Dayz Launcher both show the correct mods for my A3 and A2 Epoch servers.

Dayz Launcher
rhO2iz.png

A3 Launcher
qI2evV.png

Survival Launcher:
Z5S5I3.png
BKkv87.png

im not sure if you are understanding my emails correctly when i send them to you, so i thought i would post here, to get your attention, since you have banned me on your forum for some mysterius reason.

this is the second time i write to you about this!

i hope this is not my spawn system i see in your scripts buffet for arma3 epoch.

in case it is, i request that you remove it immediately from this list or i will take actions.

these scripts are now licensed under gnu and this is not allowed!

regards
Halvhjearne / Halv

that makes this the third time.

now i suggest that if this is my work, then you take it down now or if it is not my work, then pls inform me of this as soon as possible.

thank you

Regards

Halv

Overpochins is not officially supported yet. It doesn't seem popular enough to fully support.

Now that I look at Survival Launcher more, I see why this is. Instead of having it show each mod that a server runs, it has predefined mods. It doesn't even have Epoch Takistan on it. Wow. I guess you guys need more development on that before it's really that practical. There's a lot of Overpochins servers out there and there's Epoch Takistan servers out there too.

I also see there's no Epoch Takistan for A3 either in Survival Launcher. Damn, if you want people to use your launcher, you're going to have to fully support everything like A3 Launcher and Playwithsix have done. 

Now that I look at Survival Launcher more, I see why this is. Instead of having it show each mod that a server runs, it has predefined mods. It doesn't even have Epoch Takistan on it. Wow. I guess you guys need more development on that before it's really that practical. There's a lot of Overpochins servers out there and there's Epoch Takistan servers out there too.

I also see there's no Epoch Takistan for A3 either in Survival Launcher. Damn, if you want people to use your launcher, you're going to have to fully support everything like A3 Launcher and Playwithsix have done.

Sorry, I made a mistake, Overpochins *IS* supported but Takistan has not been added yet. I'll add it when I have some free time.

Next time, just ask nicely, the way you came off was a bit rude bro.

Sorry, I made a mistake, Overpochins *IS* supported but Takistan has not been added yet. I'll add it when I have some free time.

Next time, just ask nicely, the way you came off was a bit rude.

Now that I looked more, I do see "Overpoch Origins Napf". Strange that my Overpochins Napf server doesn't show the mods. 

Z5S5I3.png

I apologize if you think I was being rude, but it's frustrating because I emailed you several weeks ago with no reply and your replies here only address part of the problem each time you reply. If you could find out why my Overpochins Napf server isn't showing the mods, that would be awesome. I hope Overpochins Takistan support will come very soon as will A3 Takistan:

BKkv87.png

Until these problems are resolved, I can't use this launcher to join any of my servers.

198.27.74.118:2402
Epoch Takistan, not showing in the launcher because A3 Takistan is not in the mod manager yet.

198.27.74.118:2332
Epoch Takistan, not showing in the launcher because A2 Takistan is not in the mod manager yet.

192.27.74.118:2312
Overpoch Origins Napf, this wasn't showing because I had to tweak a mod filter. Survival Launcher scrapes Steam query info map/moddesc variables to determine the map. It needs to be updated constantly because some mission files use non-uniform variable names.

It's fixed now -

DMtSEXw.png

im not sure if you are understanding my emails correctly when i send them to you, so i thought i would post here, to get your attention, since you have banned me on your forum for some mysterius reason.

that makes this the third time.

now i suggest that if this is my work, then you take it down now or if it is not my work, then pls inform me of this as soon as possible.

thank you

Regards

Halv

Answer the man!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TweeD
      Hello there, everytime i start dayz launcher this pops up. I was able to start the dayz launcher the last days but now i i cant do this because of this. I already reinstalled the dayz launcher but that didnt helped. Maybe one of you guys can help me that would be nice. If u could answer me on German that would be awesome because my english isnt that great. Thank you very much. --------------------------- System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Das Konfigurationssystem konnte nicht initialisiert werden. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden. (C:\Users\König\AppData\Local\Maca134\DayZLauncher.exe_Url_ko2kraly5yipi3ihxpzch3jlvbtopovi\0.0.0.15\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()      bei System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---      bei System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()      bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---      bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)      bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)      bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)      bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)      bei System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)      bei System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)      bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)      bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)      bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)      bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)      bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)      bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)      bei MahApps.Metro.Controls.WindowApplicationSettings.get_Placement()      bei MahApps.Metro.Controls.WindowSettings.LoadWindowState()      bei MahApps.Metro.Controls.WindowSettings.WindowSourceInitialized(Object sender, EventArgs e)      bei System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)      bei System.Windows.Window.OnSourceInitialized(EventArgs e)      bei System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)      bei System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowDuringShow()      bei System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindowDuringShow()      bei System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)      bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)      bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) --------------------------- OK    ---------------------------  
    • By svenneman
      Ich mir kann hier jemand Helfen :-)

Im DayZ Launcher sowie über Game Tracker werden immer 0/50 angezeigt obwohl sich spieler auf dem Server Befinden 
      Was muß ich tun Damit das nicht mehr so ist ????
    • By Psylicium
      Hi. I just setup a server at Vilayer, and when I installed Epoch, it told me that I had to remove Dayz Chernarus - so I did. Epoch apparently got installed, but now when I try to access my server in Dayz Launcher, it wants me to download part of the DayZ vanilla mod (~418MB). If I do that, I can start the game, but Epoch does not load, just standard DayZ, and I recieve an error "You cannot play/edit this mission..."

Any clue to what I'm doing wrong here?
    • By GuidoFromNY
      For days I was having a issue like many others where I would launch Arma 3 trying to play any @Mod Folder game type. The game would either crash before I got to the lobby, :angry:  in lobby or when character load had just finished. :angry:

:D Get your facepalms ready lol. :P

Step 1: Open Arma 3 launcher

Step 2: Click Mod tab

Step 3: Browse files for Mod you would like to add

Step 4: Add Mod or Mods to Launcher click OK (please note that there are boxes that u can click via left of mod added. Which you will need to make sure is white if u want to run that specific mod and or add-on. Check them or uncheck them like you would've enabled or disabled them via config option back before all this launcher craziness).

Step 5: Click PLAY button bottom left hand of launcher after you made sure the @ mod folder box you want to play is checked.

Step 6: Browse through server list , double click and enjoy. :wub:
    • By TheWildWookiee
      Hello im having a problem when i open the launcher it says epoch but im hosting a overpoch server and overwatch does not show on the launcher at all it only shows dayz epoch 1.0.5.1 does any body know why or will it update later on. ps thanks 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord