Survival Launcher - alternate Steam launcher for ARMA 2: OA and ARMA 3

SurvivalServers.com

• 1 month later...

We don't support Takistan in the launcher, unfortunately. I see you are running Epoch Takistan from your signature.

What about the A2 Epoch servers I mentioned? Why aren't those showing the mods?

Your answer makes no sense. The map that is run shouldn't prevent it from showing the mods that are running. A3 Launcher and Dayz Launcher both show the correct mods for my A3 and A2 Epoch servers.

Dayz Launcher
rhO2iz.png

A3 Launcher
qI2evV.png

Survival Launcher:
Z5S5I3.png
BKkv87.png

im not sure if you are understanding my emails correctly when i send them to you, so i thought i would post here, to get your attention, since you have banned me on your forum for some mysterius reason.

this is the second time i write to you about this!

i hope this is not my spawn system i see in your scripts buffet for arma3 epoch.

in case it is, i request that you remove it immediately from this list or i will take actions.

these scripts are now licensed under gnu and this is not allowed!

regards
Halvhjearne / Halv

that makes this the third time.

now i suggest that if this is my work, then you take it down now or if it is not my work, then pls inform me of this as soon as possible.

thank you

Regards

Halv

Overpochins is not officially supported yet. It doesn't seem popular enough to fully support.

Now that I look at Survival Launcher more, I see why this is. Instead of having it show each mod that a server runs, it has predefined mods. It doesn't even have Epoch Takistan on it. Wow. I guess you guys need more development on that before it's really that practical. There's a lot of Overpochins servers out there and there's Epoch Takistan servers out there too.

I also see there's no Epoch Takistan for A3 either in Survival Launcher. Damn, if you want people to use your launcher, you're going to have to fully support everything like A3 Launcher and Playwithsix have done. 

Now that I look at Survival Launcher more, I see why this is. Instead of having it show each mod that a server runs, it has predefined mods. It doesn't even have Epoch Takistan on it. Wow. I guess you guys need more development on that before it's really that practical. There's a lot of Overpochins servers out there and there's Epoch Takistan servers out there too.

I also see there's no Epoch Takistan for A3 either in Survival Launcher. Damn, if you want people to use your launcher, you're going to have to fully support everything like A3 Launcher and Playwithsix have done.

Sorry, I made a mistake, Overpochins *IS* supported but Takistan has not been added yet. I'll add it when I have some free time.

Next time, just ask nicely, the way you came off was a bit rude bro.

Sorry, I made a mistake, Overpochins *IS* supported but Takistan has not been added yet. I'll add it when I have some free time.

Next time, just ask nicely, the way you came off was a bit rude.

Now that I looked more, I do see "Overpoch Origins Napf". Strange that my Overpochins Napf server doesn't show the mods. 

Z5S5I3.png

I apologize if you think I was being rude, but it's frustrating because I emailed you several weeks ago with no reply and your replies here only address part of the problem each time you reply. If you could find out why my Overpochins Napf server isn't showing the mods, that would be awesome. I hope Overpochins Takistan support will come very soon as will A3 Takistan:

BKkv87.png

Until these problems are resolved, I can't use this launcher to join any of my servers.

198.27.74.118:2402
Epoch Takistan, not showing in the launcher because A3 Takistan is not in the mod manager yet.

198.27.74.118:2332
Epoch Takistan, not showing in the launcher because A2 Takistan is not in the mod manager yet.

192.27.74.118:2312
Overpoch Origins Napf, this wasn't showing because I had to tweak a mod filter. Survival Launcher scrapes Steam query info map/moddesc variables to determine the map. It needs to be updated constantly because some mission files use non-uniform variable names.

It's fixed now -

DMtSEXw.png

im not sure if you are understanding my emails correctly when i send them to you, so i thought i would post here, to get your attention, since you have banned me on your forum for some mysterius reason.

that makes this the third time.

now i suggest that if this is my work, then you take it down now or if it is not my work, then pls inform me of this as soon as possible.

thank you

Regards

Halv

Answer the man!