Survival Launcher - alternate Steam launcher for ARMA 2: OA and ARMA 3

SurvivalServers.com

Updated May 11, 2015: Version 1.0.0.5 released

I've been working for the last few months on a launcher for both Arma 2:OA and Arma 3. The goal is simple: keep it free, keep it updated (same day mod / game updates), and keep it from negatively impacting player ease of joining game servers. It's also modular and I can build in new games fairly easily.

Here are a few screenshots:

launcher_settings_full.png

launcher_mod_manager_full.png

launcher_server_browser_full.png

launcher_favorites_full.png

I decided to release a bit early due to the Arma 3 Epoch update and because the core features are stable. I have a sleugh of features in the works like favorites, friends, notifications, and statistics & reports. Coming soon, of course =)

Go download it at http://www.SurvivalLauncher.com

As feedback is crucial to this project, I ask that you let me know of any bugs or feature requests in the forum.

Cheers!

Ryan Pennington

unless there will be a launcher that finally adds compatibility for mod collections and mods directly from armaholic, all new launchers are the same...

everyone adds their own mods and need a hardcoded updated for every new mod.. in the end the same like dayzcommander having mods not updated for 3 weeks +

unless there will be a launcher that finally adds compatibility for mod collections and mods directly from armaholic, all new launchers are the same...

everyone adds their own mods and need a hardcoded updated for every new mod.. in the end the same like dayzcommander having mods not updated for 3 weeks +

You can launch into a plain Arma 2 servers using the "Any" filter, See below.

pCeluLd.png

So how to get this launcher to understand where I have my steam library installed? I put where I have it under settings and file path settings but all I am getting is "You don't have any games that works with this launcher"

The settings tab has a file path that should auto detect your steam common folder, but if for some reason it does not detect your path, set it manually and be sure it has the closing "\" like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\

It MUST have the \ after SteamApps\common\

Then just go and refresh the server browser page.

See here:

w2WHUlP.png

Nice launcher! Can we have a favourites tab please.

Very nice looking launcher. Great dayzcommander replacement and a huge bonus of arma 3 being supported.

Ye and custom launch parameters as well for use of adding JSRS etc and stuff like -nologs -world=empty etc etc.

Both are at the top of the todo list. Expect an update tomorrow.