[RELEASE] Welcome Messages v2.1 | Intro Music | Easy Config

Gr8

I am getting kicked for this.

27.05.2015 20:44:38: Azriel (IP:XXXXXXXXXXXXX) GUID:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - #1 "neY, 1 * safezoneH + safezoneY], _tm, _FadeIn ] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_tm+_FadeIn+4);
} forEach _ms;"

And the code that I am getting kicked for is end of the welcome.sqf and looks like this.

{
    _t = _x select 0;
    _s = _x select 1;
    _pX = _x select 2 select 0;
    _pY = _x select 2 select 1;
    _pW = _x select 2 select 2;
    _m = format ["<t size='%1' color='%2' align='%3' font='%4'>%5<br /></t>", _sizeTitle, _colorTitle, _alignTitle, _fontTitle, _t];
    _m = _m + format ["<t size='%1' color='%2' align='%3' font='%4'>%5<br /></t>", _sizeSubText, _colorSubText, _alignSubText, _fontSubText, _s];
    _tm = round (count toArray (_t+_s) / 6 / 2) + 3;
    [ _m, [_pX * safeZoneW + safeZoneX, _pW], [_pY * safezoneH + safezoneY, 1 * safezoneH + safezoneY], _tm, _FadeIn ] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
    sleep (_tm+_FadeIn+4);
} forEach _ms;

So to create a filter for this, I would take what. I trying to understand the code in the log files. What is the log code and what is the the code I need to put in the filter?

And where should I put this. Where in the welcome.spf? Bottom, middle or what? Because there is code after that, if I put that in where I think it should be.

To make this script play only once and not repeat the messages/intro music every time the player respawns, add the following piece of code into welcome.sqf

waitUntil {!isNuLL(uiNameSpace getVariable ["EPOCH_loadingScreen",displayNull])};

waitUntil {isNuLL(uiNameSpace getVariable ["EPOCH_loadingScreen",displayNull])};

_welcomeAlreadyPlayed = missionNamespace getVariable ["Welcome_Already_Played",[]];
diag_log format["DEBUG::: _welcomeAlreadyPlayed=%1",_welcomeAlreadyPlayed];

if (!((name player) in _welcomeAlreadyPlayed)) then {
_welcomeAlreadyPlayed pushBack (name player);
missionNamespace setVariable ["Welcome_Already_Played", _welcomeAlreadyPlayed];
publicVariable "Welcome_Already_Played";

sleep _Delay;

Hello. I do not have music. I'm trying all ways.Can someone check it out

7N7LEa1.png

l9PiJUo.png

2UMryE7.png

I have information in rpt 

20:44:25 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 116: '/cfgSound/intro.sound': Missing ';' prior '}'

description.ext  -http://pastebin.com/6yyrjXeg - When I pasting below class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};  the game stuck  . But at the bottom runs

init.sqf    -   http://pastebin.com/LV6RSjtU  -  when pasted on the bottom is no subtitles. therefore it is at the top

welcome.sqf  -  http://pastebin.com/YRkZ1hft

scripts.txt     -   http://pastebin.com/6igv7nCZ

and one more thing Is it possible to change the system so the link was in a straight line and not, as here

kHq10P2.png

slight problem here i have it in my init file like this

//Server credits
// Welcome Credits by Gr8
[] execVM "scripts\welcome.sqf";

and the sqf is in that directory as seen above but in my RPT i see the following and its not working any help?

>
19:50:55   Error position: <};    

>
19:50:55   Error Missing ;
19:50:55 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.altis\init.sqf, line 14
19:50:55 Error in expression <qf"};

[] execVM "scripts\Debugpic.sqf"};    

>
19:50:55   Error position: <};    

>

i have this restriction 

fn_createMissi"
06.06.2015 05:42:47: Bagback (207.144.125.37:2334) 8d3f0c59216fd827044ac8a9d70836b9 - #22 "[4654.62,9593.63,0] nearestObject 145260) setDamage 1;
};
[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";"

Are you retarded because not 1 line of code is same as yours. Get your head out of your ass and read the code before accusing

Thank you for the kind words. To further explain my point: this guy called Gr8 thinks he can steal code, then publish it with credits but until he "completely changed it" and then suddenly he thinks he is the one that should get credit instead.

Before you accuse me like that you should know that before he changed his code it was EXACTLY the same as mine.

You can not just take someone's code and change it and then claim it is yours... because that is just disrespectful and selfish.

Are we back on track again with this issue I have and done flaming each other ?  As i mentioned I am using your posted script on my wastelands server and i had it working on the epoch 252 before 0303 now its not working on epoch it there any help?

Are we back on track again with this issue I have and done flaming each other ?  As i mentioned I am using your posted script on my wastelands server and i had it working on the epoch 252 before 0303 now its not working on epoch it there any help?

Check my content there should be a topic with my version of the script.

Thank you for the kind words. To further explain my point: this guy called Gr8 thinks he can steal code, then publish it with credits but until he "completely changed it" and then suddenly he thinks he is the one that should get credit instead.

Before you accuse me like that you should know that before he changed his code it was EXACTLY the same as mine.

You can not just take someone's code and change it and then claim it is yours... because that is just disrespectful and selfish.

As far as i can remember, he very well credited you for the work until he made his own version. He didnt get help from you or you were part any of his code.

As far as i can remember, he very well credited you for the work until he made his own version. He didnt get help from you or you were part any of his code.

Taking someones code/idea/concept/system and publishing it without contacting the original creator would already be theft.

If he is a real man he should have contacted me before publishing this code and ask me if I was ok with the fact that he wants to make an ArmA 3 version.

Instead he just takes my code, puts some silent credits at the bottom and takes the rest of the honor like he made the whole thing. That is just disgusting, disrespectful and low.

Amen.

Taking someones code/idea/concept/system and publishing it without contacting the original creator would already be theft.

If he is a real man he should have contacted me before publishing this code and ask me if I was ok with the fact that he wants to make an ArmA 3 version.

Instead he just takes my code, puts some silent credits at the bottom and takes the rest of the honor like he made the whole thing. That is just disgusting, disrespectful and low.

Amen.

Did you, by your admission pretty much copy/paste the code from somewhere else?

This one looks quite similar to this one too: https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/blob/Development/SQF/Missions/dayz_1337.chernarus/rules.sqf

PS. The BE filter your using:

7 "BIS_fnc_dynamicText" !"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicText;"

Allows any BIS_fnc_dynamicText to pass through

Did you, by your admission pretty much copy/paste the code from somewhere else?

This one looks quite similar to this one too: https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/blob/Development/SQF/Missions/dayz_1337.chernarus/rules.sqf

PS. The BE filter your using:

7 "BIS_fnc_dynamicText" !"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicText;"

Allows any BIS_fnc_dynamicText to pass through

August 12, 2013. Think again.

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-welcome-message-credits-style.13071/