[RELEASE] Welcome Messages v2.1 | Intro Music | Easy Config

Gr8

If i remove the lines i added in init and everything else for this script, server works fine. So theres something with this script doing it =/

line 53 of the scripts.txt try add this !=""sion;BIS_fnc_advHint_hintHandlers = true;_display displayAddEventHandler["KeyDown""    to the end

You mean #52? Since first line counts as#0.

Cheers!

its #52 which mean you add 1 line to it so it will be line 53 :D

you line 53 is (the bit in blue is the bit you add i already done it for ya)

7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="KeyDown" !=""sion;BIS_fnc_advHint_hintHandlers = true;_display displayAddEventHandler["KeyDown"" 

if ya need more help PM me (or even join me ts and have a chat 85.236.100.121:10727and i will help tomorrow ima go to sleep as it is 3 in the morning :'D cya dude hope i helped :p

-clarky

its #52 which mean you add 1 line to it so it will be line 53 :D

you line 53 is (the bit in blue is the bit you add i already done it for ya)

7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="KeyDown" !=""sion;BIS_fnc_advHint_hintHandlers = true;_display displayAddEventHandler["KeyDown"" 

if ya need more help PM me (or even join me ts and have a chat 85.236.100.121:10727and i will help tomorrow ima go to sleep as it is 3 in the morning :'D cya dude hope i helped :p

-clarky

Thanks bro! Finally working now, big THUMBS UP to you!

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding why things are happening the way they are and would appreciate any insight you guys could give me.  After much trial and error, I've come up with a scheme that almost does what I am looking for (and would expect to happen).

I've tried to set my Titles and Sub-titles to appear on the left hand side.  I've set my Titles to center and my sub-titles to align to the right. With the exception of two Titles and sub-titles, things appear to work as they should.

Specifically, as the attached slide show will show, the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th Tittles and sub-titles work as I would expect.  The 2nd and 3rd Titles and sub-titles do not. Notice the Titles align to the LEFT and in the case of the 3rd sub-title (under the TeamSpeak 3 Title),  the wording moves to the second line on the last character. I've manipulated numbers till I'm blue in the face... :)

I would appreciate any insight you guys can give me.  Especially as it relates to sub-title 3.

Thx.

****EDIT****

nvm...

Just put me out to pasture and shoot me. I was staring at the problem the whole time and couldn't see the forest for the trees.....

Ok, i have tried this script out, i have added it to the server, but no welcome messages show up, no sounds show, and not a single error coming up in the logs, i have added the BE scripts, so we dont get kicked, it just does not work at all

here is my Init.sqf

if (isServer) then {

[] execVM "Custom\Welcome.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\safe_zone.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\addATMs.sqf";

[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\Menu\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";

};

the welcome sqf is a straight copy and paste, have not made changes to it yet

Here is my Desc.ext

wreckManagerMode = 1;
wreckLimit = 2;
wreckRemovalMinTime = 60;
wreckRemovalMaxTime = 360;

class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};

class CfgSounds
{
sounds[] = {};
class Intro
{
name = "Intro";
sound[] = {"\sounds\IntroSong.ogg", 1, 1};
titles[] = {};
};
class RscTitles
{

};
};

Can anyone help me out here?

Ok, i have tried this script out, i have added it to the server, but no welcome messages show up, no sounds show, and not a single error coming up in the logs, i have added the BE scripts, so we dont get kicked, it just does not work at all

here is my Init.sqf

if (isServer) then {

[] execVM "Custom\Welcome.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\safe_zone.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\addATMs.sqf";

[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";

[] execVM "Custom\Menu\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";

};

the welcome sqf is a straight copy and paste, have not made changes to it yet

Here is my Desc.ext

wreckManagerMode = 1;
wreckLimit = 2;
wreckRemovalMinTime = 60;
wreckRemovalMaxTime = 360;

class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};

class CfgSounds
{
sounds[] = {};
class Intro
{
name = "Intro";
sound[] = {"\sounds\IntroSong.ogg", 1, 1};
titles[] = {};
};
class RscTitles
{

};
};

Can anyone help me out here?

try look over this!

So basically i tried all sorts of things.. so there wasnt just one thing i tried

so start off by putting your BE Filters in (even tho you dont get kicked)

Second, Some addons/scripts you have might be blocking it as i had a mission system that i think was the problem!

I also tried moving the execute path to the top of the init.sqf

So yeah thats all i did!

xD

-Clarky