Working Missions System

RedBreath

So here you go guys a working mission system. will post for all y'all to modify as pleased :P

Just give credits where due :D Will be posting in the scripts section for everyone in a bit

Here are some screenies :'D

http://imgur.com/ZbqWJ9t,NDcXhrh

http://imgur.com/BndZCfY,OF8Q7bm,tV0bSOD

AI Missions download

https://mega.co.nz/#!H5kX2bwK

Decryption key:  Cp78wg--lMsrTGe1vCG9QlxxLZuUHVnJyvgVdJ-6HM8

==INSTALLATION==

1.Extract the mission rar to your desktop.

2.Open your Epoch.Altis folder and drop the mission folder into Epoch.Altis.

3.Add this line to your init.

//Mission
[]execVM "mission\call_missions.sqf";

And you are done :D

I will update Battle Eye filters as soon as I get them currently have not tested on a BE protected server!

Enjoy

sure will who did you get this from I wrote this 2 weeks ago and I will show you the files in a few minutes. all the way down to how the mission files are wrote and everything. it is horrible wrote and not optimized and random and anyone who knows about scripting will see that there is no way that someone else could have or would have wrote it the exact same way that I did. you will diffidently see that they are mine. also I don't care that they are using them I just want to know how they got them and if they would just acknowledge that they took them from me.

Yeah I have the same mission setup on my server as well. lol looks like it was pulled and modified slightly.

Mine is currently only set to spawn in the markers with loot caches randomly generated within the 300.300 radius around center of mark. Occurrences are set between 15-45 minutes.

I'll try this one out though and see if its any better than my initial one. My player base has been hounding me to get a good mission system setup.. 

I got it given to me this morning by someone asking if i could get it to run server side for them. When i first looked at it i was like ...... lol it is a fucked up way lol of doing shit lol. may as well put it out there as all it does is nothing lol apart from lags your server out You can run it with HC but stall shit. as it says on my git once i have fin tweeking my mission system i will post up the info but more then likely it will get deleted off here as the dev's will not like how i got it all to work :P 

I will post up some info and pixs on how it works soon and maybe a video if i get time.

ya im sure they just pulled it off my server. like look in the missions 1-9 how it goes from line to line then when I calls the crates it skips a line between the crate calls that's because I copied and pasted if from my other not working sqf and how there is 9 missions and 7 crates and all the call_mission and missions missions2 missions3 are all how I have mine named that's not a coincidence lol that random naming and crappy scripting is from me and not knowing what im doing at all. that is the first script I have made and im not that great. also look in the ai.sqf all the random// lines that are called out because they where all failed attempts to make the ai stay. knowbody else would have that exact order and called out lines and name the makrer call _centerpos = getmarkerpos Marker1 come on But how did they get it off of my server?

Okay may I state that everyone has tried to create their own mission system?

Not really that many ways to do it atm man so they are all going to be very similar as it seems

Yeah true but this is like line for line almost. even the calls are to the same directory type.. I mean i dont care really. I have a pretty modded up server atm so people have been pulling stuff from it a lot lately, and if they make some of it better, then so be it. ill just pull it right back =) team effort and so forth.

but if u mod someone elses code, you might as well just say so to avoid the confusion or those out there that do get butthurt over such things.

ya im sure they just pulled it off my server. like look in the missions 1-9 how it goes from line to line then when I calls the crates it skips a line between the crate calls that's because I copied and pasted if from my other not working sqf and how there is 9 missions and 7 crates and all the call_mission and missions missions2 missions3 are all how I have mine named that's not a coincidence lol that random naming and crappy scripting is from me and not knowing what im doing at all. that is the first script I have made and im not that great. But how did they get it off of my server?

Did you have it in your mission pbo if so then that is how lol. 

Yeah true but this is like line for line almost. even the calls are to the same directory type.. I mean i dont care really. I have a pretty modded up server atm so people have been pulling stuff from it a lot lately, and if they make some of it better, then so be it. ill just pull it right back =) team effort and so forth.

but if u mod someone elses code, you might as well just say so to avoid the confusion or those out there that do get butthurt over such things.

You are right but hey this is arma lol people take code and don't even change it and say its theirs. cof cof poc devs LOL. 

Ill say bye now as that there will prob get me another ban lol.

I suppose he also has my treasure hunt mission system too so when he posts that as well you all know where that came from lol

if it is in your mission pbo then its prob on a shit load of servers by now lol. Always hide ya shit server side if you do not want other people using it. 

ya its fine im the one who has been posting in the ai mission post for days trying to help people. where goatboy was also posting lol I wasn't going to try and keep it to myself I just think its funny how even the hint messages are the same didn't change anything well im gald people are getting a use out of it because really it was my firs attempt at making any script from ground up and thought I was doing a horrible and in efficient job at it but hey if people are taking it and using, that's cool turned out better than I thought.

ya its fine im the one who has been posting in the ai mission post for days trying to help people. where goatboy was also posting lol I wasn't going to try and keep it to myself I just think its funny how even the hint messages are the same didn't change anything well im gald people are getting a use out of it because really it was my firs attempt at making any script from ground up and thought I was doing a horrible and in efficient job at it but hey if people are taking it and using, that's cool turned out better than I thought.

You did an all good job with it for starting out you have to start somewhere as thy say. The dev's don't like me lol (goatboy_ #$ Its more fun trolling than helping people theses days.

I don't even run any server anymore got sick of the fucking kids like fuck me where the hell do thy all come from. 

Anyway must be that time of day. The time of day to go eat some baby's 

So here you go guys a working mission system. will post for all y'all to modify as pleased :P

Just give credits where due :D Will be posting in the scripts section for everyone in a bit

Here are some screenies :'D

http://imgur.com/ZbqWJ9t,NDcXhrh

yes I ask the same as you give credits where there really do, DrSubo. im glad that people are using but please don't try to pass it off as your own. I spent a lot of time on this because I had to look up and research every call cus I don't know what im doing all that well and it just sucks that you are trying to ask for credit. also if you guys would like I can also post a link to the treasure hunt mission there is no ai do to the fact that I couldn't get them to spawn at the time so I spawns a random crate hidden somewhere within a marker for you to search for. it uses the same script as the ai one too

also you took a bad version of this from me if you look in the first mission at the bottom where it calls the call_mission the path has a /in front of mission execVM "\mission\call_missions.sqf"; should be execVM "mission\call_missions.sqf"; which will cause it to stop the missions from starting again. might want to remove that