[Feature Suggestion] Train Crash Sites

rhinoCRUNCH

Sup guys.

I just thought I would share an idea I had here for the Epoch Arma 3 mod.  I dont even know if this is possible or not but it would be cool to see.

Instead of crash sites, maybe a dynamic spawned train crash site.  There is plenty of train tracks on Chernarus for it.  

Cheers,

Rhino

watching a rhino derailing a moving train would be pretty sweet

Like in Spiderman.

I like the train wreck idea.. Chopper crash sites have been done.

This actually opens up a whole new idea of different type of wrecks.

After all it's the apocalypse.. I'm sure some crazy ass shit went down in the chaos.

Maybe plane wrecks.. But I don't see any train tracks in Altis that I've noticed.

spider-man-rhino-logo-running-charging.j

For me i like the idea. But if possible, why not have the train not be a wreck site. How about a moving train that spawns on the map and runs down the tracks for something like 5-10 minutes then despawns. Idea would be, players would have to find the train (could have a moving marker on the map) then players have to stall/destroy the train in order to get loot. Once destroyed you could even have a few AI soldiers spawn on the wreckage. Could place ultimate valuable loot at these sites.  

Complex idea, may need too much server resources, but my fantasy rolled with it.