What is Overpoch?

Elad

It's an attempt to rebrand our hard work.  Talentless parasites.

The "owner" streaming didn't even know what weapons were from Epoch or whatever Add-on they're launching with it. 

Oh and their desync on a 50 player server was laughable. Get rekt.

I suggest not supporting anything to do with it or that community, unless you want to see a3 Epoch turn into the Pay2Win shit show that Dayz Epoch became.

I foresee a day when there won't be any quality servers available to play Epoch on; suffering the incomprehensible damage of shit like this..  If this day comes, I will have no choice but to take my ball and go play elsewhere.

I suggest not supporting anything to do with it or that community, unless you want to see a3 Epoch turn into the Pay2Win shit show that Dayz Epoch became.

I foresee a day when there won't be any quality servers available to play Epoch on; suffering the incomprehensible damage of shit like this..  If this day comes, I will have no choice but to take my ball and go play elsewhere.

bundle your own 3rd party launcher mod

add steam work shop support so all the kids want to use it so they can have there gold ak or fuck tons of jets or rule there fucking rule 34 mlp  skinned military vehicles (yeah it was a thign for a few days on workshop).

now every one is using your launcher you can black list servers that you receive evidence (or ccg ,zero remorse etc straight off the bat) from cunts like me with no life

problem solved. they'll hold on for a bit usign there own launcher (ccg) or the arma 3 browser but unless one of the big  youtubers start advertising the community (which they might) these communities will eventual die

now i don't like the idea of 4 dudes being able to shut down a server but hey where at that point and we the players enabled it.

EDIT:spelling and oh god that grammar

LOL, probably  just creditcardgaming trying to monetize something that isnt theirs as usual xD, and yes ccg fps is ASS beyond belief, they dont even administer their epoch servers because they are to busy catering to wasteland for the talentless bums who's sole purpose in donating was to get a better loadout,  I have no problem with donors or donations. I accept donations myself, and in return i offer a nice warm whole hearted THANK YOU. And i use the money to keep the server going. They dont deserve a dime for the work they copied and pasted.

The "owner" streaming didn't even know what weapons were from Epoch or whatever Add-on they're launching with it. 

Oh and their desync on a 50 player server was laughable. Get rekt.

Wont find me on there. This mod (Epoch) has everything I need right now. Once we get some of the intended features in that you guys are working on, this will be the only mod anyone will need. 

Overpoch is not a mod it is an attempt to rebrand Epoch by Maca from CCG. It is nothing more than Epoch with a weapon pack and a few changes.

It is easy criticize something that is already made for you. 

We released A3 Epoch for Alpha testing not so it could be modded, that will come later after sources are released.

I challenge Maca, and company to make there own mod from scratch like we did for A3 Epoch.