custom donator traders need help

probygoingtoneedlotsofhelp

Question

so i want to add a donator trader in the main trader cities but i dont want to add a dome to kick players out that dont match the player id would this work if i or you (if you would be nice enough) added a little work into it

~~ file = server_traders.sqf ~~

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0","0","0","0"]) then {
 trader config with donator traders

} else {
trader config without donator traders
};

12 answers to this question

no offense. I have done this and make a working script for donators. but their no way i will give this. I personally believe the people who cant script, should not open a server. Not to be mean or anything. But from what i know so far am one of the few who made it work without the dome.

Try working on some other things. Cause this takes a lot of skill to make.

no offense. I have done this and make a working script for donators. but their no way i will give this. I personally believe the people who cant script, should not open a server. Not to be mean or anything. But from what i know so far am one of the few who made it work without the dome.

Can you see anything from that high horse of yourse?

Selling in game items for real life money is illegal, if you are doing this, its your risk,

Private trading isnt illegal, as that can maybe be an admin only trader, or special events trader.

Anyway, good to know you like it, and if you havent already, load traders through mission, makes things soo much easier :)

Have fun playing around with this, will keep track of your posts to see if i can help out again.

- Happy DayZing :D

lol..wtf..... so you have never asked for help on this forum. Like someone said, get down from your high horse....