No Way To Bank Krypto on Stratis?

RRP47

edit config.cpp in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo (you're allowed to do this according to awol's post - i can confirm from doing so on my own server that it doesn't mess with the CRC) 

add things like

{ "Land_Atm_02_F", { 17077.199, 4958.1699, 0 }, 123.485 }, <- that pos is for bornholm, so no good for stratis. 

in the propsPos[] = { array.

small problem, if you look in the epoch code pbo, for some reason the trashpiles atms and phones use the .p3d extension, so any of the atms and garbage piles you add using this method, or by adding to your own server pbo, mission pbo, calling either from server or client side. will not function as an atm. you press i next to it, to your hearts content. no atm dialog will popup. (or maybe i'm just doing something very very wrong)

Bornholm's got the same problem, I've only located atms in one part of the map, and they all work. but the 6 atm's I've added do not. 
I've tried by adding to mission.sqm, wrapping if (isServer) then tages around an execVM, and by adding to config.cpp... 

but to answer your last question, just create your own init.sqf. 

<snip>

Bornholm's got the same problem, I've only located atms in one part of the map, and they all work. but the 6 atm's I've added do not. 
I've tried by adding to mission.sqm, wrapping if (isServer) then tages around an execVM, and by adding to config.cpp... 

but to answer your last question, just create your own init.sqf. 

I'm curious, where are the working ATMs on the Bornholm map? I want to deposit some Krypto.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...